Thiago Translantara

Zebulun

1) why don't the club just come out and say that he's not for sale and end this circus.
2)If he really wants to leave, he should, who wants to play under a joke of a manager.
3)If he stays, he will get playing time and who knows next season might be tito's last. *lets pray for this*
4)no one should criticize thiago's game, because i didn't see half of ya'll criticizing xavi this season with his passing sideways and backwards.
5)Oh and to boot this season xavi did terrible at tracking back/ defending , players just ran past him.

Cule4life

The Culest
You have to consider the games he missed in the 3 months combined at the start of the season. It is literally the only reason his minutes in the league didnt exceed that of last year. 600 minutes less in the league = 7 full games and he missed more than that. He missed all but one of the Cl group games too.

What about against Valladolid? Thiago isnt good enough to play against a mediocre team when the league is wrapped up over a 33 year old Xavi who has been a shadow of his past self this season and who has a chronic Achilles to boot.
You can pardon me from assuming that even if he was fit Tito wouldnt have played him much. He always plays the same XI every match. He did the same thing to Villa earlier in the season. And it took him massive humiliations against Milan and Madrid to realize that Iniesta on LW wasnt working

USWAY

Please let this not be true. Of midfield back ups, Cesc honestly should be sold first. And I'm not even one of the ones who thinks Cesc should be sold at all.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Superfly all I see you do is deny that Thiago has talent and continuously criticize the fact that he gets praised mainly in the form of sarcastically saying "But he does stepovers so he must be perfect right? :rolleyes:" Does doing stepovers make him bad, does being a flashier player than Xavi make him bad? He's not the best youngster in the world obviously but what reason is there to deny his talent?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Ironic considering the latter is what makes up 90% of this thread.
Yeah, like the people denying that Xavi and Cesc have both been shit this season, and please don't reply with some stupid Cesc stats, because they are mostly from matches against some bottom league teams.

Home of Barca Fans