Thiago Translantara

Jaguar

Flair Trait
So apparently Man United will have a meeting with Barcelona later today. This better be about Fabregas or De Gea. If we sell Thiago I will never forgive the club.

I'd rather give Fabregas away for free than give Thiago away for 40 million.

AzaR

Hopefully It will be the same as last year, just a rumour. Would be horrible to see him to leave, hope to see him play more next season in our first team, If not, then on loan at another club.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I rather they force Xavi to retire and sell Cesc than rid of Thiago.
You might get some hate for saying that here, because of all the people overrating Xavi, but I completely agree with you. Xavi is pretty much past, he slows down our play and avoids risky passes. Right now, Thiago is worth more for us than both Fabregas and Xavi.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
If he plays the last match of the season his buyout clause will be 90M, not 18M. Although I believe some are stupid at the club, I don't think they are THAT stupid. Don't worry.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Where did you read that?

Contractual agreement that if he plays less than 60% of the games the buyout fee will be 18M, otherwise the regular 90M. Now it is 58.4%, but with the last game added it will be above 60%. Read it on Twitter just now, but have heard it multiple times before (maybe even as far back as months ago, to be honest).

numero

Contractual agreement that if he plays less than 60% of the games the buyout fee will be 18M, otherwise the regular 90M. Now it is 58.4%, but with the last game added it will be above 60%. Read it on Twitter just now, but have heard it multiple times before (maybe even as far back as months ago, to be honest).

:worthy:

King Leo

Banned

Thanks for this valuable information. I can sleep better now. Thiago is a gem. Love watching him grow and getting better.

Carilho

If Thiago seriously leaves the club, it will be the worst management decision this club has made - worse than the Ibrahimovic transfer

I seriously doubt it though

Kerrybai

I believe another member on here said the same thing only to realise they were in fact wrong. I think that the games have to be over 60 minutes... I'm not sure which is the truth.

Edit: Here is what the member in question had to say on the matter.

Its seems that he should play 60+ mins for the match to count, at the same time games played while Thiago is injured doesn't count.

So its 17/42 = 40.5%

In this case, if mundo derpotivo info are right (hopefully not), Thiago's release clause will go down from 90M to JUST 18M
That's a very stupid contract!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans