Thiago Translantara

ShandyFFM

Since I'm from Croatia I would add Kovacic on that list of top youngsters, Halilovic is ultimate talent but could have problems due to personality issues. Though he look like Barca material, small, fast, great dribbling

Just to EDIt, this video is :party1:...Thiago and Montoya next year in first 11 and you have "2 signings done"

yeees me too brate ;-) although i see thiago in an more attacking role to be honest

psychotsek

If he was playing for another team (say Arsenal,Udineze or Santos) given the awesome youtube videos available for him plus his brazilian origin we would gladly spend millions to get him and celebrate him as the next big thing.
Now we may loose him for 20M :facepalm:

Mr Hulot

I am growing into a big admirer of Thiago. This guy plays like a man against teenagers. He is mature and poised, has a perfect tactical understanding, offers always an easy pass to his teammates and tries to involve everybody into the action. A perfect leader, captain and role model for his teammates.

Jadentheman

Actually he spoke English 2 years ago for the same tournament in an interview, surprised how late everyone is finding out :/

You are right. This kid is smart. I wonder how he learned and is practicing his english! Probably being online and reading Barca forums :lol:

XaviMessiGirl

I might be wrong but I think a lot of the younger Barca guys learned or are learning English. Guess it gets taught more in schools now than before.

Home of Barca Fans