Thiago Translantara

BarcaGirl

imagecqur.jpg

:cry::cry::cry:

Honestly, I'd say that means he's off to United. :icon_neutral:

JamDav1982

Cant blame him at all for leaving.

World Cup year will swing it I think.

He should insist on an 18m release clause wherever he goes to Barca can get him back when Xavi retires.

Vapor

I saw a customer at work today who looked SCARILY similar to Thiago. Not QUITE as good looking, but the motherfuckers could have easily been brothers lol. I asked him and his friend if they watch football and Barcelona (to tell him he looks just like Thiago)... then just laughed and said bye and left. I don't think they spoke too much English haha, it was funny nonetheless though.

Last edited:

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
It was incompetent of our board to not let Tito know that Thiago needed to play a certain amount of minutes or he could leave for 18M. How could anybody not let him know?

raskolnikov

As if he gets more playing time at United, Barca need to hurry up though, show that they badly want to keep him and promise an increase in playingtime.

F

Flavia

‏@barcastuff 58 m
Thiago wants to play more ahead of World Cup. At this moment, he's more likely to leave than to stay. Offers from United, City, Bayern. [md]

If Pep make an offer, I can see him going more easily to bayern than to utd.

Elite-BkD

Best player on the pitch again. Another very composed, mature display and throughout the entire match he was shadowed relentlessly by dutch players, markers sprinting toward him even when he ran as deep as DM/CB's to receive the ball. It seemed quite obvious to me who the Dutch considered their biggest problem.

Jadentheman

‏@barcastuff 58 m
Thiago wants to play more ahead of World Cup. At this moment, he's more likely to leave than to stay. Offers from United, City, Bayern. [md]

If Pep make an offer, I can see him going more easily to bayern than to utd.

United has strong ties to him, but he could run away to Bayern with Pep too. I wouldn't be too mad if he went to Bayern...to mad

Home of Barca Fans