Thiago Translantara

Zebulun

Thiago and Isco are totally dominating the midfield in a dynamic way! they will be the future of spain. I think we got so acustomed to xavi's way of running the midfield that we can't see/appreciate other ways. There are so many things we can learn from this u21 team.

Jadentheman

Thiago and Isco are totally dominating the midfield in a dynamic way! they will be the future of spain. I think we got so acustomed to xavi's way of running the midfield that we can't see/appreciate other ways. There are so many things we can learn from this u21 team.

That's I what I want! I want Thiago's midfield in Barca. Not Xavi's midfield. Thiago's is much more exciting

Darko

We simply cant let him leave,give him whatever he wants in order for him to stay because he will be one of the best in the world in a few years!

We simply cant let him leave,give him whatever he wants in order for him to stay because he will be one of the best in the world in a few years!

Do you really want a player who is not committed to the club? These kind of players will always find reasons to "be sad." I applaud Mr Alex Ferguson for not giving into Pogba's demands!

hardyboy

If Thiago wants to leave, I wouldn't mind getting Isco after selling Thiago. One can only dream :(
both are different type of players. Thiago plays deep like Xavi whereas Isco is more of attaking midfielder like iniesta...i don't want Thiago to be replaced with anybody..

USWAY

both are different type of players. Thiago plays deep like Xavi whereas Isco is more of attaking midfielder like iniesta...i don't want Thiago to be replaced with anybody..

They really are like the "new school" flashier version of Xavi and Iniesta.

both are different type of players Thiago plays deep like Xavi whereas Isco is more of attaking midfielder like iniesta...i don't want Thiago to be replaced with anybody..

You acts as if Barca has to always have a player playing deep. The only reason we don't have a plan B is b.c we don't have a good manager. Bring a good trainer and he will find ways to not need a player to play xavis position. Worse comes to worse, busquets would be a great replacement for xavis position ( if there is a player who can do short passes, almost never lose the ball and add a little of defensive work,that would be Busquets).

DavidVillano1

Some idiot on the BBC forum today said Spain's reign will come to an end when Xavi and Iniesta retire. Obviously not been watching Thiago and Isco
I've debated this nonsense before, most of it comes from Spain's poor Olympics.

Iniesta still has about 4 years left, then you have the following players still available for the next 4 or so years at least

Busquets(24)
Martinez(24)
Fabregas(26)
Cazorla(28)
Silva(27)
Mata(25)
Isco(21)
Ander Herrera(23)
Thiago(22)
Koke(21)
Canales(22)
Illarramendi(23)
Munian(20)
Sarabia(21)

Not to mention the likes of Oliver Torres, Bernat, Deulofeu, Jese Rodríguez, Suarez coming through the youth levels. Spain have by far the best talented collection coming through.

Darko

Do you really want a player who is not committed to the club? These kind of players will always find reasons to "be sad." I applaud Mr Alex Ferguson for not giving into Pogba's demands!

he obviously loves the club,but the management has been treating him like shit,I would not say that he is not committed to the club and will always find reasons to be sad,he just wants to play football and not sit on the bench while the exhausted Xavi plays against the likes of Mallorca

Home of Barca Fans