Thiago Translantara

Ursegor

World Champion
Nope. He'll only talk about this after the U21 final.

LOL @ DEM airs and graces. Hope he leaves. And his brother as well who won't make it at Barca anyway. The drama he and especially his father bring to the club every summer is ridiculous. He gets completely overshadowed by Isco at the U21s, doesn't look a cut above Illarramendi or Koke either, still produces careless giveaways deep in his own half and then he demands to play 60 % of the minutes in Barcelona's midfield? What is this shit?

Promote Sergi. Sorted. The bigger talent anyway.

Galning

Sweet baby jezus this is classic BarçaForum once again :lol: Sport post a random rumour: 75% of the forum freaks out.

F

Flavia

Sorry to say, but this is just fucking ridiculous!

Tito isn't convinced with Thiago and the player is studying offers from the Premier League #fcblive [sport]

Not convinved by Thiago? Are you serious.......(If True)

He is convinced by Fab who has been so inconsistent, but not our most talented midfielder who is supposed to take over from Xavi?

:facepalm:
It's sport trying to sell papers. Even rosell has said in public he hopes Thiago stays.

LOL @ DEM airs and graces. Hope he leaves. And his brother as well who won't make it at Barca anyway. The drama he and especially his father bring to the club every summer is ridiculous. He gets completely overshadowed by Isco at the U21s, doesn't look a cut above Illarramendi or Koke either, still produces careless giveaways deep in his own half and then he demands to play 60 % of the minutes in Barcelona's midfield? What is this shit?

Sergi is not better than Thiago. But I agree Mazinho is annoying. I don't doubt he is the one pushing the buttons. But Thiago did have too little playing time this season. He should play more. I hope he stays.

Tito isn't convinced with Thiago and the player is studying offers from the Premier League #fcblive [sport]

If this is true, Tito better be sacked immediately. :facepalm:
Probably BS though.

Chelsea player Juan Mata (25) is an option in case Thiago or Tello would leave. New Chelsea coach Mourinho doesn't count on him. [md]

Wouldn't mind him at Barca but we need a Xavi-type IF the worst case scenario occurs and Thiago leaves. I'd go for Gundogan.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sweet baby jezus this is classic BarçaForum once again :lol: Sport post a random rumour: 75% of the forum freaks out.

It's sport trying to sell papers. Even rosell has said in public he hopes Thiago stays.

Sergi is not better than Thiago. But I agree Mazinho is annoying. I don't doubt he is the one pushing the buttons. But Thiago did have too little playing time this season. He should play more. I hope he stays.

Please stick around. This place needs some common sense every once and a while.

LOL yeah I guess I went overboard. A lot overboard it is.

Just in bad mood right now and hearing Thiago leave is just..... I guess you guys know that feeling lol

BarcaJack

If Thiago leaves our midfield will be in danger. Last season we went without Thiago in the first half and we all see what happened to overplayed players in the second half-0:7 Bayern. Thiago leaving only makes it worse.
Thiago may not be perfect but getting his replacement for less than 20mil is mission impossible.

:rofl1: :rofl1:

Tito's severely underplayed Thiago this season. He played 1000 minutes less than last season ffs. And that's with Xavi's age and injury problems... :facepalm:
Not to mention Thiago's our best prospect, except MAYBE Neymar.

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's with the u21's right now focusing on the final, I don't understand how they would get this information from him. It just seems like a way to fuel more speculation for the benefit of the media.

Garrus

What i love about our squad, Is their homogeneity in terms of affection to FCB, So if one of them doesn't 'feel' like staying, Should just leave, Simple as that.
Adios, And don't let the door hit you on the way out.

ceefoo

If Thiago does want out, then the least he can do is let the club know so they can look for a replacement i.e. Isco. (Albeit he isn't like-for-like).

Personally, I think it's just posturing from his father, so his son gets promised more playing time.

I would still be very disappointed to lose Thiago, even if we were to sign Isco in his place. But if a player is not committed to the club, then he has no future here.

Hope all parties can get together after the U21 final and resolve this mess either way.

What i love about our squad, Is their homogeneity in terms of affection to FCB, So if one of them doesn't 'feel' like staying, Should just leave, Simple as that.
Adios, And don't let the door hit you on the way out.

If Thiago wants to leave, it's Tito's fault for not giving him enough playing time. If Thiago (deservedly) got more playing time, we wouldn't have this situation.

Last edited:

Ursegor

World Champion
But Thiago did have too little playing time this season. He should play more. I hope he stays.

He had a ligament injury, missed the pre-season and the first 4 weeks of the season. He came back against Getafe in September and got immediately injured again 3 games later in Sevilla for almost another 2 months. And when he came back for good around Christman he produced performances like this for a while:

I don't see how he was underused. The only reason why he played more under Pep was because he didn't miss 10 weeks of the season due to injury and the pre-season + there were additional Club World Cup games + Pep's 3-4-3 which had room for an extra midfielder (however everyone was hating on that formation :lol:).

He had a ligament injury, missed the pre-season and the first 4 weeks of the season. He came back against Getafe in September and got immediately injured again 3 games later in Sevilla for almost another 2 months. And when he came back for good around Christman he produced performances like this for a while:

I don't see how he was underused. The only reason why he played more under Pep was because he didn't miss 10 weeks of the season due to injury and the pre-season + there were additional Club World Cup games + Pep's 3-4-3 which had room for an extra midfielder (however everyone was hating on that formation :lol:).

There were plenty of games where he could easily have played, yet a 33 year old Xavi played instead. Like the 4 pointless games at the end of the season. He played like 1000 minutes less than he did last season. Even with the injury, that's a lot. He's definitely been underplayed this season.

Home of Barca Fans