Thiago Translantara

Darko

Didnt Cesc sign Real Madrid shirts last season?
you guys are just paranoid,Ferdinand tweeted that Thiago was good,that MUST mean he is going to United...
I think there is a 60% chance of him leaving,but you are acting like its a done deal,he hasnt said anything about any transfer,not even a hint

Ronaldinho

Come on, do you think he would have said no to someone who asked him to sign their shirt? He'd look a douche otherwise.

yeah i agree with you but it's because MU is the rumored club that after him so it's normal for some to worry though i remember a story CR refused to sign Barca shirt

Keikoku

Cabbage
Tell me something if the board members are that wise? Otherwise we wouldn't having this talk this time. What kind of board put a clause of 18million euro for their future star player.

I think Thiago side (his father is also his agent want it), don't forget he (his father) is the one who press the club to make Thiago first team squad. His father is the one who always act agressive to see his son play regular.

barcanuck

I think Thiago side (his father is also his agent want it), don't forget he (his father) is the one who press the club to make Thiago first team squad. His father is the one who always act agressive to see his son play regular.

Yup, papa wants his free ticket to Brasil's WC next year.

BarcaGirl

For the last 2 years everyone, really everyone at the club kept telling him that he's the future and still he wants to leave! No one is throwing him out! It's his own decision to go.
He cares more about himself than Barca.

If he really leaves, he's dead to me. I don't care about him anymore.

MagicianMessi

As a father and his agent he wants his son gets more time on the pitch. That's not a bad thing. But that's not the problem here. We should have either give him more minutes last season because he is the future backbone of our midfield.

Suggest someone who can fill shoe of Xavi at the moment.It's Thiago and may be we are going to lose him because of stupid and careless reasons. That's bad.

XaviMessiGirl

This garbage about turning around & hating him if he leaves is absolutely ridiculous. Again, this isn't Puyol or Xavi, this isn't a Barca legend, this is a young man who happened to grow up in our youth system who wants to play football. He's not leaving for money, or trophies, or anything fickle, but for playing time our club hasn't given him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This garbage about turning around & hating him if he leaves is absolutely ridiculous. Again, this isn't Puyol or Xavi, this isn't a Barca legend, this is a young man who happened to grow up in our youth system who wants to play football. He's not leaving for money, or trophies, or anything fickle, but for playing time our club hasn't given him.

Agreed.

The way he is leaving is ridiculous. Had he played 60% of the games then atleast we would have been in a position to negotiate and maybe put in a buyback clause, but now we're not in any position to do that at all.

They just need to fax an offer and activate the clause and we're done.

Nike6497

I really want to slap the one who is responsible for the release clause of 18 millions... i thought he should be the future replacement for Xavi, so the club should at least try to hold on to him. on the other hand, i would love to see him getting the playtime he deserves. it is no big secret that he is a really talented player, even after the European Under-21 Football Championship. it would be great if he goes to Dortmund, they need a player like him... it is hardly likely, but i will not abandon hope.

barcanuck

^He's played 100 games at for Barca before turning 22 years old. Him and his father are also to blame if he leaves along with our management.

El Guaje

For the last 2 years everyone, really everyone at the club kept telling him that he's the future and still he wants to leave! No one is throwing him out! It's his own decision to go.
He cares more about himself than Barca.

If he really leaves, he's dead to me. I don't care about him anymore.

What do you expect him to do when he barely plays?

Home of Barca Fans