Thiago Translantara

I think is pathetic how so many cules are crying over this player. If he wants to go, then there is nothing we can do about it. I have seen better and greater players leave Barca ( Figo, ronaldo,Etoo) and barca has been able to survive and move on. Thiago is not even half as good as any of the players I have mentioned. This shows that he doesn't really feel Barcerlona's passion. If he cared about the team and all he wants is minutes, he could always ask to be loaned for one year to another team ( and not to be sold). If he doesn't care about minutes only but money as well, I can see why he wants to leave to be given w.e hi asks for. In the end, if he leaves, I could never consider him a thankful and true cule.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Isco is most likely joining Man City.

Its the Madrid press as usual saying otherwise. They did the same with Neymar.

Galning

783425280.jpg

Look who's hanging out with Rosell.

Jadentheman

I was reading RedCafe. I keep hearing more rumors in favor of his staying, plus apparently he will get 100,000 game hrs/week or something like that. Maybe a higher wage too?

Keikoku

Cabbage
What is going on? :lol:

We can finally reach our conclusion after the transfer window is closed, whether this is all about want a more games or want more wages. :ninja_hide:

Home of Barca Fans