Thiago Translantara

Banana-Rama

considering that the pic found its way onto the internet it was probably a fan who was there asking for the photo, perhaps the man in the middle is the fan, mazinho does have another son at barca so you would expect him and rosell to still be on speaking terms, i have no idea if he'll sign for us or not but i don't think the picture proves anything...

Galning

considering that the pic found its way onto the internet it was probably a fan who was there asking for the photo, perhaps the man in the middle is the fan, mazinho does have another son at barca so you would expect him and rosell to still be on speaking terms, i have no idea if he'll sign for us or not but i don't think the picture proves anything...

Nobody said it did.

Keikoku

Cabbage

At least now we can speculate Rosell is trying to convince Mazinho to make Thiago stay :tito:

Martindn

So whats the official story now? Still nothing? Its gone from wages agreed with us, then a new deal for him from you, to talk of a buyback clause to that he has accepted your offer, then some say he is edging close to us. Safe to say this twitter and media bollocks is getting boring.

From my point of view there is shades of both the De gea transfer and Lucas, and its safe to say no credible news is going to come over the weekend.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No disrespect to ManUtd, but Thiago would really need to be desperate to leave his childhood club and give up playing alongside Messi, Neymar and all of our World Cup and 2 time Euro winners.
His time is coming. Tito is slow on changes but it's only a matter of time before he claims his spot.

KhaledBarca

Thiago's entourage don't feel decision is imminent. Player analyzes offers from other clubs and will listen to Barcelona's proposal. [terra]

Barcelona think Thiago is close to leaving. They want to offer renewal plus loan so he can have more playing time ahead of World Cup [terra]

I can accept this!

Keikoku

Cabbage
So whats the official story now? Still nothing? Its gone from wages agreed with us, then a new deal for him from you, to talk of a buyback clause to that he has accepted your offer, then some say he is edging close to us. Safe to say this twitter and media bollocks is getting boring.

From my point of view there is shades of both the De gea transfer and Lucas, and its safe to say no credible news is going to come over the weekend.

Nothing official, all out there is just speculations. I can understand how it feels the excitement about response to media rumor like they did with Neymar tho :lol:
But until there's official news in either Barca or MU official site, Thiago is still Barca player. :D

Pfff not even Neymar rumor can make me dreamed about it, but this one got me :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
783425280.jpg

Look who's hanging out with Rosell.

For those of us (or just me) who have no idea who these two gents are, care to tell us? :p

Home of Barca Fans