Thiago Translantara

BerkeleyBernie

Kind of a toss-up for Thiago, but if he has a firm offer from ManU to be a starter, that would seem the better option. I have no problem with him being kept a bench player behind Xavi and Iniesta, as they are both still superior. Thiago is still going to have to wait for that spot, and no telling if someone else will come along in the future to challenge for it also (i.e Gundogan). But to be a starter on ManU NOW, a world class team, playing football where he can show more offensive flair- he can always play there for 3-4 years and pull a Cesc to come back to Barça.

The only thing tying him to Barça is the football they play- nowhere else can offer that. But, unlike Xavi (and, to a degree, Iniesta) given his ability to attack/dribble/shoot, he doesn't really need to play in the Barça system to successfully contribute to a team.

Jadentheman

Look on redcafe. Lol.

^This these past few days their thread has extended 30-40 pages and still growing

But to be a starter on ManU NOW, a world class team, playing football where he can show more offensive flair- he can always play there for 3-4 years and pull a Cesc to come back to Barça.

If he leaves then it's goodbye. Barcelona is not going to make the same mistake they made with Cesc

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Same recycled BS

Man United have convinced Thiago's father and will this week make Barcelona a formal offer. Player has been offered 4.4M year salary [sport]

Ursegor

World Champion
Why is he not gone yet? He is hindering Cesc's development! He needs to go ASAP so Cesc can finally unleash his full potential. :worthy:

Barcafan 2304

All these rumours are just rehashing. It seems that the present situation is simple. Its up to Barca to convince him to stay and make him feel wanted.

Galning

Same recycled BS

Man United have convinced Thiago's father and will this week make Barcelona a formal offer. Player has been offered 4.4M year salary [sport]

It's always Sport. They are the only ones who try to convince us that he's definitely going to United, only because they reported it as basically a done deal a few days ago :lol: so awesome.

DonAK

It's always Sport. They are the only ones who try to convince us that he's definitely going to United, only because they reported it as basically a done deal a few days ago :lol: so awesome.

Yep. They're coming up with the same old BS every day now.

Getting boring lol.

Hopefully this issue wont drag on for long. If he stays then its awesome. If he leaves, then good bye and wish you the best.

The fact that our manager doesnt recognise his talent is a shame.... I wont blame him for leaving IF and only IF he leaves.

DonAK

Btw, UK have papers such as The Guardian and The Telegraph who are very reliable and both are reporting that Thiago's first choice is still staying.

Do Spain even have such quality papers or is it only trash like Sport, MD, Marca?

Ursegor

World Champion
Btw, UK have papers such as The Guardian and The Telegraph who are very reliable and both are reporting that Thiago's first choice is still staying.

Do Spain even have such quality papers or is it only trash like Sport, MD, Marca?

El País is reliable.

Barcilliant

I think he will go. I would be very surprised if he stayed. One of the biggest and most attractive clubs in the world bump up your salary PLUS offer you first team football. LOL at least this gaffe may help us get rid of Rosell!

Home of Barca Fans