Thiago Translantara

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
At first I was panicking, but the last few days I have accepted him leaving and there's nothing we can do about it. And if he stays, that would be a very good turn of events. But I am not hoping for it anymore.

Oh, and screw Mazinho.

mixer

Anyone knows how much money do we have in our budget? It was supposed to be 50M, wasn't it? And how much we paid for njr (Bartomeu said they will pay for him in installments over 3(?) years)?

PaCmAn

Even if stays, he and his father will continue to be pests. They did it 2 years ago and doing it again. Let him go to Manchester and enjoy the finest Asian fish n chips cuisine in the rain.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Anyone knows how much money do we have in our budget? It was supposed to be 50M, wasn't it? And how much we paid for njr (Bartomeu said they will pay for him in installments over 3(?) years)?
There's been statements by board members that Neymars transfer has no bearing on the budget this summer. Take from that what you will, but that means roughly £40m odd I think.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No, this is the real thing. Respectable sources say the deal is nearly complete for Thiago and Rafinha to Manchester United. FCB is supposedly making last minute overtures to try and prevent the deal (it would take a significant upgrade to his contract, something Rosell won't do), but United have made a great offer to the player.

United plan to unveil Thiago and a couple of other signings with Moyes at his official presentation.

Pep taking over at Bayern with 4-5 former Barca staff, and Thiago/Rafinha likely gone all in this week.

Rosell's stock continues to nose dive.

Both Thiago and Rafinha will be shipped to Manchester??

PaCmAn

Laporta hopefully back in 2016 and hopefully brings back Pep. Surprised he not renamed camp nou to Qatar Airways.

Butaan4barca

it was 50 m every year. And every year, they end up spending more and say, this is from next year budget. Ultimately after their tenure you will hear this boarding putting all the blame on the next board. Standard Politics.

I think we are returning to old ways. Guardiola's one year pressure politics played quite good. As he was producing results, so he kept on dictating terms. And he kept the board, where they should be, Fking out of football and transfers.

He played 10 games more the season before though

Yes, but was it barca's fault that the guy was injured for over a month? He would have gotten more playing time if not for his injury. He knows it, his father know it. It's not All about playing time . Money talks! But of course, you have to somehow clean your image behind the " I don't get enough playing time" motto.

PaCmAn

Thiago is expected to make decision in the coming days. Staying not yet ruled out, but Man United favourite, Bayern alternative. [md]

Mundo Deportivo strikes again.

PaCmAn

I un followed Hunter and Balague, both shit merchants. They must get like 1/20 correct. Balague was the one that said Cesc was signing for Barca for like 3 years non stop, also Falcao to Man U was a done deal.

Home of Barca Fans