Thiago Translantara

Pep promised to not buy or try to buy any players unless the player(s) was asking for a transfer as far as I know.

Thiago wants to leave so it makes sense too although I believe he'll end up at Man Utd anyway.

But seeing as Barcelona obviously dont want to lose him wouldn't any move from Pep be considered hostile? activating a release clause on his former club who dont want to sell in the first place seems exactly what Guardiola said he wouldn't do? Thiago may as it sounds want to leave but its clearly not the case of Barcelona wanting to sell him and quite clearly if this release clause wasnt in play wouldnt be contemplating putting him on the market.

Jadentheman

lol mods on RedCafe had the close the Thiago thread because it was getting so big. Hey DeGea loves Doughnuts invite your friends here to chat :lol:

lol mods on RedCafe had the close the Thiago thread because it was getting so big. Hey DeGea loves Doughnuts invite your friends here to chat :lol:

They locked the thread? lol strange thing to do, all that will happen is the news that would be posted in that thread will be posted everywhere else and all that will do is end up cluttering up other topics, i did say last night the mods on that forum were power happy, havnt posted there for a long time and dont intend to anytime soon lol.

Martindn

They locked the thread? lol strange thing to do, all that will happen is the news that would be posted in that thread will be posted everywhere else and all that will do is end up cluttering up other topics, i did say last night the mods on that forum were power happy, havnt posted there for a long time and dont intend to anytime soon lol.

It careered off topic and crashed down the hill, full of spam and repeated topics from days ago. Your a united fan, you must of seen the rawk meltdown thread, that is power hungry :lol:

The admins/mods are still posting relevant news in that thread its just locked to sort out the spam. Let everyone cool off. Leave the house etc.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I've been a couple of forums where the mods are running a certain agenda and everyone who question it are simply booted out. A very insecure bunch.

Thats called power hungry

Banana-Rama

surely barcelona trying to shift the blame onto thiago and making it look like he is leaving for money will only alienate thiago further, it looks like if he leaves his bridges will be burned with barcelona, cannot see him returning in the future in that case, i can imagine barca fans at the nou camp booing thiago if he returns there with united. in any case barca also have sergi roberto who is supposedly highly rated altho i have never seen him play myself, i kind of feel like barca are trying to hog all the midfield talent, if they rated thiago so highly why did they go and buy fabregas and song, song is another excellent player who should be a starter for a top team, not warming the subs bench...

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
surely barcelona trying to shift the blame onto thiago and making it look like he is leaving for money will only alienate thiago further, it looks like if he leaves his bridges will be burned with barcelona, cannot see him returning in the future in that case, i can imagine barca fans at the nou camp booing thiago if he returns there with united. in any case barca also have sergi roberto who is supposedly highly rated altho i have never seen him play myself, i kind of feel like barca are trying to hog all the midfield talent, if they rated thiago so highly why did they go and buy fabregas and song, song is another excellent player who should be a starter for a top team, not warming the subs bench...

Sergi Roberto is not highly rated and as of now, not good enough IMO, but things can change very quickly.

I have high hopes of Sergi Samper, he is class.

F

Flavia

surely barcelona trying to shift the blame onto thiago and making it look like he is leaving for money will only alienate thiago further
What? Some fans are doing this, the club hasn't said a word about this saga yet.

JamDav1982

Come on, the club cant win in some peoples eyes.

Even though they are trying to keep him it is being twisted to them trying to pull the wool over our eyes and victimise Thiago?

It careered off topic and crashed down the hill, full of spam and repeated topics from days ago. Your a united fan, you must of seen the rawk meltdown thread, that is power hungry :lol:

The admins/mods are still posting relevant news in that thread its just locked to sort out the spam. Let everyone cool off. Leave the house etc.

I genuinely havnt seen the thread so i cant really comment to much to be honest but all i would say is surely if it was being spammed etc then why not warn/ban the individuals guilty rather than close the whole thing down? it dosnt really solve the problem youll just get the same trash posted in various other topics instead which ends up cluttering up the board rather than 1 single thread, anyway thats RedCafes problem lol

Starting to wonder if this is going to drag on right the way through to the deadline, every day that passes you hope or expect some news but you just hear the same things posted in slightly different ways, still yet to hear anything official from either club or the player, dosnt seem to be advancing at all, i thought wed have had some concrete news on this by now, if the player was so adamant to leave, Uniteds offer was so good they accepted and Barcelona are fully aware he wants to go youd think this would be all but done, yet if anything we're hearing less and less about it?

Martindn

Starting to wonder if this is going to drag on right the way through to the deadline, every day that passes you hope or expect some news but you just hear the same things posted in slightly different ways, still yet to hear anything official from either club or the player, dosnt seem to be advancing at all, i thought wed have had some concrete news on this by now, if the player was so adamant to leave, Uniteds offer was so good they accepted and Barcelona are fully aware he wants to go youd think this would be all but done, yet if anything we're hearing less and less about it?

The transfer window is not even open yet, not much time has passed, just have to be patient.

A user posted something in that thread concerning both strootman/thiago signing for us at 11am as a wum, kind of a trusted member so when it didnt happen the apocalypse happened.

Home of Barca Fans