Thiago Translantara

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Starting to wonder if this is going to drag on right the way through to the deadline, every day that passes you hope or expect some news but you just hear the same things posted in slightly different ways, still yet to hear anything official from either club or the player, dosnt seem to be advancing at all, i thought wed have had some concrete news on this by now, if the player was so adamant to leave, Uniteds offer was so good they accepted and Barcelona are fully aware he wants to go youd think this would be all but done, yet if anything we're hearing less and less about it?

The transfer window is not even open yet, not much time has passed, just have to be patient.

A user posted something in that thread concerning both strootman/thiago signing for us at 11am as a wum, kind of a trusted member so when it didnt happen the apocalypse happened.

He is coming back from his vacations on monday next week I think.

He will then most prob tell that he wants to join Man Utd.

DonAK

Why dont you call him and try to convince too Gerard?

Piqué: “Thiago has a high level. If I were Barça. I'd do everything possible for him to stay.” #fcblive [rac1]

The transfer window is not even open yet, not much time has passed, just have to be patient.

A user posted something in that thread concerning both strootman/thiago signing for us at 11am as a wum, kind of a trusted member so when it didnt happen the apocalypse happened.

Ahh i see, tell me something does Pogue Mahone still post on there? if your a member im sure youll know who i mean, probably an example of how long ago i used to use the forum lol

And yes i know the window hasnt opened yet but that hasn't stopped clubs doing plenty of business, all our rivals have signed someone of note and in some cases even 2 or 3 players, im probably just getting a little fed up with it in truth, wonder if there is a link with us presenting Moyes to the media next Monday and unveiling players with him? although ive never really bought into that idea seeing as wed surely want the first press conference under a new manager to be about welcoming him, not sidetracking it with various new playing staff in toe.

I just feel the longer these things drag on and the less we hear the less likely to happen they become, or it could just be me being impatient which is more than likely.

I need a holiday, a month away from internet rumours would be bliss!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I just feel the longer these things drag on and the less we hear the less likely to happen they become, or it could just be me being impatient which is more than likely.

I need a holiday, a month away from internet rumours would be bliss!

Have some patience, my friend. If you are impatient already, imagine how we Barca fans feel. Give it some time, he will be yours. Meanwhile, we can totally use the time to lick our wounds and try to make it less painful. The longer it drags on, the less dramatic/shocking and more predictable it becomes for us, and the more numb we become.

DonAK

Have some patience, my friend. If you are impatient already, imagine how we Barca fans feel. Give it some time, he will be yours. Meanwhile, we can totally use the time to lick our wounds and try to make it less painful. The longer it drags on, the less dramatic/shocking and more predictable it becomes for us, and the more numb we become.

Its not like we're lacking in talents.

Let Thiago leave and we'll find a new gem.

Martindn

lol

Anyway I hope Thiago loves Rain and Fish & Chips ;)

Does not rain much, at least where i am, its just not very hot.

Cuisine isn't that bad either we are a very multicultural country, so food is diverse, the problem is its very takeawayish thus not very good for you (which as a sportsman he would not eat much anyway). There is some good resteraunts in manchester though just have to look very hard :lol:.

DonAK

Cuisine isn't that bad either we are a very multicultural country, so food is diverse, the problem is its very takeawayish thus not very good for you (which as a sportsman he would not eat much anyway). There is some good resteraunts in manchester though just have to look very hard :lol:.

I've been in Manchester 4 times to visit family and stuff like that and most of the time it rained :lol:

Yes i can imagine it must be a lot more frustrating for you guys, although on the flip side your team and squad is far stronger than ours, stay or go Thiago isnt crucial either way for your current success, youll still be an amazing team with or without him, the fact hes 4th choice for you guys says it all your teams ridiculously good, i feel its more crucial for us to get him than it is for you to lose him, but thats probably just my natural club bias showing through perhaps.

I just always feel with these things the longer they drag on for the less and less likely they happen, more time for the situation to change in many ways, maybe our club looks at other players and gets frustrated etc, it just makes me nervous lol

Jadentheman

:lol: I do love the stereotypes they give about England in general. I am sure for most part it isn't true?

Home of Barca Fans