Thiago Translantara

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He can leave. Beside some meaningless matches were we didn't play him, he was used correctly - flashes of genius mixed with giving balls away to the left and right, he was clearly not ready. I have a gut feeling his dear dad was the instigator to all this. Even if my feelings are a bit irrational, I want Thiago's brother out of our club so we never ever have to deal with this Mazinho dipsh*t again. I don't wish Thiago bad luck or anything if he leaves, it just makes me angry. But on the other hand we need loyal players, but we can't treat some of them like sh*t.

Edit: and now we will probably need another CM, if Xavi gets injured we are down to 2 CM's and probably Busquets/Song could fill in. And any CM we will look at will probably cost more than we get for Thiago the way we do business. Man, we're such suckers on the transfer market.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

He can leave. Beside some meaningless matches were we didn't play him, he was used correctly - flashes of genius mixed with giving balls away to the left and right, he was clearly not ready. I have a gut feeling his dear dad was the instigator to all this. Even if my feelings are a bit irrational, I want Thiago's brother out of our club so we never ever have to deal with this Mazinho dipsh*t again. I don't wish Thiago bad luck or anything if he leaves, it just makes me angry. But on the other hand we need loyal players, but we can't treat some of them like sh*t.

Edit: and now we will probably need another CM, if Xavi gets injured we are down to 2 CM's and probably Busquets/Song could fill in. And any CM we will look at will probably cost more than we get for Thiago the way we do business. Man, we're such suckers on the transfer market.
It has mazinho written all over, no doubt. If Thiago indeed goes, sergi roberto will stay and be the cm cover. I doubt any midfielder will be signed this window.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Who told you? Transfer news guy?
I suspect.............. DAILY MAIL

Ok who knows Thiago might just sign an extension to his contract after the confed cup and this whole "saga" was just a way to get all the attention he wants. :thiago:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
It has mazinho written all over, no doubt. If Thiago indeed goes, sergi roberto will stay and be the cm cover. I doubt any midfielder will be signed this window.

Such a strange turn of events. If we really valued Thiago we should have played him more. But who knows what kind of dust he and his father kicks up, we can't have players fathers dictate what happens at our club. I don't really know if Thiago was underplayed or if we just wanted to show him and his father who's the boss. And I don't really know anything about that clause, if we really wanted to show them who's the boss than Tito should have just played him the last 4 games of the season and we could have bossed them around if the buyout would be 90M or so. This whole saga is really strange and I can't help to think that it makes Tito look incompetent. "Clause, what clause?" - dude, you have one job. If he didn't have to go away for treatment to New York maybe he would have known what's going on at the club. And this season again, what, he will miss the beginning of the season? Just make Xavi our coach, playing coach 'a la' Zola :lol:

0n0mat0p0eia

I think he'll become a tremendous player but, for some unknown reason, some ppl at the club thought/think otherwise.

I have to think that because THEY are in charge at Barca, that they know better than i do, but it doesn't look like it with this player.

I'm resigned and willing to wish him well, now though.

PaCmAn

According to press association (The uks national news agency) Thiago has told Barca he's leaving.

On the advice of his agent Thiago has today told Barcelona he wants to leave the club for Manchester United.

What agent? Mazinho?

Please Please hurry up and leave and take Rafina along also.

Home of Barca Fans