Thiago Translantara

Faceless

No more faces at night
All of you are excited that rooney is coming to barca but for me I don't understand why Rooney wanna come here I truly can't imagine him wearing the barca jersey.:lol:

B

beautifulgame

Oh please god no..

Bad enuff thiago was leaving but Rooney?

This has become a nightmare if even true.. We are suppose to be clearing the highest wage bill of dead weight!

mixer

If Thiago wants to use the 18M buyout clause to leave Barcelona, his transfer would in the end cost around 27M including taxes. [md]

If Thiago wants to use the 18M buyout clause to leave Barcelona, his transfer would in the end cost around 27M including taxes. [md]

Im assuming thats in euros? around 24 million pounds? still well worth it, sounds similar to what happened with Javi Martinez and Byern last summer, foreign clubs have to pay tax on top of the clause to activate it or something.

Why are these things always so complicated, bet we woudnt have this trouble signing Titus bramble.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Let the Mazinho idiot pay all of it and buy his son out... And the same with Rafa too, only it is 30M €, or risk fcuking his career up real bad.

SAF would have done the same. He made Vidic kick Rooney's arse when the spoiled English brat tried to force his way out 2 years ago. We cannot let Mazinho get away with his hardball game, we need to give tit for tat too... Also should set a good example to hardball idiotic players. We just cannot let them have the upper hand over the club

Last edited:

Barcilliant

Rooney=disaster. This is full on galactico shit. We are going to end up being RM and Rosell is really destroying this club. Rooney is all wrong. Football wise, language wise, culture wise he will stick out like a sore thumb. I hope these rumours are false and just a smokescreen.

Theres no way your after Rooney i wouldn't panic, its just a few rags making up storys in the silly season, with Rooneys future not yet 100% clear and us being very keen on Thiago it was a link someone was bound to make sooner or later regardless of its truth, maybe its my fault? i was joking around on another part of the forum asking for a swap! 2 days later the press are onto it :wave:

Hell we got linked to a 50 million bid for Edinson Cavani yesterday! its amazing how these journalists get allowed to print this stuff.

F

Flavia

According to Md, Thiago has a final meeting with the boatd, to decide his future. Md also said Barça has no plans to sign Rooney.

Home of Barca Fans