Thiago Translantara

F

Flavia

I'm too against buying Cesc. Yes, he's fantastic player, but he's also very expensive, he's often injured, and with buying him back we are sending our canteranos message that they can leave, succeed somewhere else and when they succeed, we will bring them back for 50 mil. € or so.

Yes... I'd like the board to forget about cesc now. But I doubt they will.

Xavi_78

Happy News regarding Thiago. It seems his little has the same potential, maybe even more: one goal and one assist in hist second game with Barca B. Happy times are waiting for all cules.

Richard.H

As I've said previously many times on these forums, I too believe that we don't need Cesc. There are plenty of midfielders from the youth team and in the current lineup to provide sufficient backup for Xavi and Iniesta.

P

PhilS

Thiago will have a great career with this club, he makes things happen in the attack.

With Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets, Masch, Keita, Thiago and Ibi on the squad, we will frequently see more than 3 of them on the field at the same time. Pep will play the talent. A lot of the talent can play more than one position. Busquets at CB, Iniesta or Ibi at forward, maybe we'll see more 3-4-3. The players who will miss out are Milito, Jeffren, maybe Bojan.

Barcafire

Congrats to Thiago and I can't wait to see his brother play on our first team one day. But just to remind everyone why Barça has a such a hard-on to get Cesc back. It's not only because he's a world class midfielder from our cantera, but it's the fact that he's from Barcelona, a Catalan. I know we don't care, but they care.

N

Neji1o

Want to see an end to the Cesc talks.

We got so many good players in B team but Cesc can give more i think. I think Pep can convert him to a perfect replacement to Xavi. But at the moment Thiago is the best replacement for Xavi.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Not included in the squad for tomorrows game

Good... Now let him train with the masters but play him regularly for the B instead of making him ride the first team bench all the time. Afellay could use those extra few minutes in the mid field and make the adaptation easier. Win-Win situation that would be.

@barcastuff
Guardiola: "With the
signing of Afellay, Thiago
wouldn't play while he should at
his age. So he returns to the B-
team until end of season."
Pep Guardiola visits this forum and keeps track of my posts...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Come on guys... It's not stepping backwards, if any it will help more to play some competetive football week in week out! He not only learns from the masters but also plays regularly now. For example, even though he was not being selected for the squad he did train with the first team today!!

Twizku

The Twizmeister
Come on guys... It's not stepping backwards, if any it will help more to play some competetive football week in week out! He not only learns from the masters but also plays regularly now. For example, even though he was not being selected for the squad he did train with the first team today!!
I belive this too. It's better to play regular football rather than to just sit on the bench and waste talent.

Home of Barca Fans