Thiago Translantara

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Has Thiago actually come out and said what he wants? Or is everyone just assuming because if someone doesn't instantly declare their undying loyalty that they are the scum of the earth?

Vantheman

Has Thiago actually come out and said what he wants? Or is everyone just assuming because if someone doesn't instantly declare their undying loyalty that they are the scum of the earth?
He had various occasions when asked by the media to say that he will stay at Barca. When asked at the International tournament he either ignored the journalists or said that he will sort out his future after the U21 tournament.

^ what he said. Plus, his father also refused to talk about Thiago leaving for united when he recently accompany Rafinha (Thiago's brother) to sign his contract. But to me the best information comes from Sport and Mundo deportivo. I have come to trust them when it comes to semiofficial matters.

messid10s

It'll all be over by the 1st August if the buyout clause increasing back to 90 million euros is true. Not too bothered if he leaves it'll be a blow for sure but he's not irreplaceable.

Banana-Rama

It'll all be over by the 1st August if the buyout clause increasing back to 90 million euros is true. Not too bothered if he leaves it'll be a blow for sure but he's not irreplaceable.

if he's decided he wants to go then it won't be over, it will just get more messy, he'll end up handing in a transfer request probably...

messid10s

if he's decided he wants to go then it won't be over, it will just get more messy, he'll end up handing in a transfer request probably...

Yea but from the 1st August if reports are true Barcelona will have the upper hand and can force him to stay in the hope he'll change his mind.

MagicianMessi

I am hoping he won't go untill Aug then his releasing clause will go up and even then he thinks he wants to leave we can get more price,let's say 30M to 40M.

Atleast it will be good trade for us and we can spend it on defenders perhaps.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I don't understand posts like "the sooner he leaves the better" or "I hope he just leaves and this saga ends". How is it bothering you guys in any way? Just ignore the constant influx of information once you've made your mind up on whether you like him or not.

The longer this transfer drags, the better are our chances to keep Thiago. We should all be clamouring that this thing goes on until atleast 1 August.

Armando929

I don't understand posts like "the sooner he leaves the better" or "I hope he just leaves and this saga ends". How is it bothering you guys in any way? Just ignore the constant influx of information once you've made your mind up on whether you like him or not.

The longer this transfer drags, the better are our chances to keep Thiago. We should all be clamouring that this thing goes on until atleast 1 August.

Keeping Thiago would be awesome, however.... I do not want to keep a player who does not want to player here. Under any circumstances.

If Thiago genuinely wants to stay and bide his time until he gets his shot, then I'm all for that.

But if he wants to go, then I want this done and over with ASAP.

El Barcelona

Why you don't understand? He want to leave so the sooner the better. we can use the money for other transfers or replacer for him. Did he show respect to us (fans)? No, it's not our fault that he played not much. My opinion, if he seriously want to leave, take your suitcase and pleas go to Manu. We don't need players with that attitude.. How badly it is for us. Anyway i wish him good luck in his football career.

Banana-Rama

I am hoping he won't go untill Aug then his releasing clause will go up and even then he thinks he wants to leave we can get more price,let's say 30M to 40M.

Atleast it will be good trade for us and we can spend it on defenders perhaps.

there is no chance that united will go that high for a player that is not even starting at his club, this is not man city or chelsea that barca are dealing with...

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Why you don't understand? He want to leave so the sooner the better. we can use the money for other transfers or replacer for him. Did he show respect to us (fans)? No, it's not our fault that he played not much. My opinion, if he seriously want to leave, take your suitcase and pleas go to Manu. We don't need players with that attitude.. How badly it is for us. Anyway i wish him good luck in his football career.

You act like he's even said anything, let alone be an ass to fans. It's not your fault that he didn't play but it's not his problem to care about what you think, it's his future not yours. Honestly so many people are acting like Thiago's an ass for caring about his own career instead of sitting patiently at a club that barely appreciates him to please some obscure fans.

Home of Barca Fans