Thiago Translantara

karthik

Would the club not sign one of the best midfielders in the world who wants to return desperately and be a part of this historic squad and place its full expectation of a youngster who has a good possibility in becoming a future star? As a fan I want Thiago to be promoted and become what he is destined to ( Greatness ) rather than the cunning one who plays an emotional drama to return home in search of glory, but I have a bad feeling that the club might think the otherway.

Povikas

Brandon
Would the club not sign one of the best midfielders in the world who wants to return desperately and be a part of this historic squad and place its full expectation of a youngster who has a good possibility in becoming a future star? As a fan I want Thiago to be promoted and become what he is destined to ( Greatness ) rather than the cunning one who plays an emotional drama to return home in search of glory, but I have a bad feeling that the club might think the otherway.
my post exactly

Robbie

yeah, press is obsessed, but if you read the comments you realize nobody wants him

Nobody wants him because he's having a shit season. During the world cup year he had 19 goals 19 assists and initiated most of our attacks. He assisted the world cup winning goal and the whole saga sort of ended with the journos running out of things to report. Everyone was tired of it all and now he's having a garbage season full of world cup hangover, just like Rooney Drogba and Torres.

I'd say it works out well for both Barca and Arsenal fans. It's a foregone conclusion that he will 'go home' someday, but everyone always thought it'd be when his contract ran out and Xavi retired. Cesc would be 26-27 (in his prime), Xavi would be around 35ish and he would go for free and everyone would be happy. Maybe Cesc had too good of a season and everyone jumped the gun a little. I'm all for a return to sanity on both ends, because there really was no reason for all this shit to happen in the first place. Cesc left you guys for free, and he'll leave us for free.

shockey80

Nobody wants him because he's having a shit season. During the world cup year he had 19 goals 19 assists and initiated most of our attacks. He assisted the world cup winning goal and the whole saga sort of ended with the journos running out of things to report. Everyone was tired of it all and now he's having a garbage season full of world cup hangover, just like Rooney Drogba and Torres.

I'd say it works out well for both Barca and Arsenal fans. It's a foregone conclusion that he will 'go home' someday, but everyone always thought it'd be when his contract ran out and Xavi retired. Cesc would be 26-27 (in his prime), Xavi would be around 35ish and he would go for free and everyone would be happy. Maybe Cesc had too good of a season and everyone jumped the gun a little. I'm all for a return to sanity on both ends, because there really was no reason for all this shit to happen in the first place. Cesc left you guys for free, and he'll leave us for free.

9 goals and 13 assists...that may not be at his best levels but it is still extremely productive. The main issue I see with Cesc is his health..whenever he has been healthy, I've seen him play well this year.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I completely agree with Robbie, the best thing would be for him to stay. I'd love to see him play for us around 2015, but he's got some stuff to take care of in England first.

Seamus

Ya it'd be great if Fabregas stayed in London till then for everyone involved really. Arsenal can build a good team around him and have preparations in place for when he leaves. Barca can give Thiago, Espinosa and maybe Marti Riverola a real chance at making the first team, and we get Fabregas back for what he went for, sweet f*ck all. Everyone wins!!

Ocurrente

Not only thiago and jds , also Sergi Roberto - Rafa - Javi Espinosa ...

lordofthefiles_homer-drool.gif

Home of Barca Fans