Thiago Translantara

cro-man

Something I wanted to say but never trust to say is that not only our defense is crapp our midfield and attack is also crap. except messi none of our player were able to play to play on a high level. The truth is painfull and i never wanted this to be true but it seems like we are not a match for bigger teams anymore and will wont win much next season maybe nothing. We have not the money not the trainer and not the players anymore that we had. Neymat or thiago silver wont change anything because it seems like we have to change so much that we need at least 2-3 season to get what we need a new trainer a good backline new midfield....

Last edited:

Caramel

People just like to blame everything on Tito and give Pep some kinda godlike status. Barca won 14 trophies with him as manager ok. Great. He's gone now.
Give Tito at least one other season and then you can talk.

I wish people would stop bitching at every turn.
PS: Thiago should go to ManU seriously he'd practically be a starter there. No spot for in him in the Bayern team.

Ghost

Thiago is not going Bayern.

:lol: @ the people that wasted thier time insulting Pep and trying to paint him as the ''enemy'' in the last 10 pages.

leon

@Ursegor: I think you might have gone a little out of the way to make sure that people wouldn't put Pep in the pedestal - that included being selective in your arguments which really made us tired. Just a reminder that in the world of football, coaches get paid mils of $$ to work their ass off like every field players. And any idea which remotely suggests that the success of a team have nothing to do with coach is absurd.

And talking about humiliation, in 4 years of Pep's era, rarely did I see Barca being outplayed in a game (but not dominated). By far, I can only recall: 2nd leg CL Semi 08-09 (Chel), 1st leg CL Semi 09-10, and that is. Never we got dominated, let alone humiliated. Only this season: Barca being outplayed in both Liga El classic, lost in Super Cup, completely shut down in first leg CL quarter at Milan (zero chance - the worst performance I've seen in 10 years, since 03-04 1-4 lost at Bernabeu and watch RM get the trophy), and 2 BM matches where I thought I were watching Wolverhampton got raped by MU.

Coach is not important at all, right!?:beer2:

Barcafire

Even if you say so, United have offered Thiago 3 times the wages he has at Barca. That's 140k/week.

That is not a fact. Just fan and media speculation.

These are the only facts so far:

- Barça has denied any contact so far.
- Thiago has only said he'll talk about it after the U21.
- Rosell, "It's the other way round, if he had played the necessary number of games, the clause would have risen from 18m euros to 90m.

Last edited:

Martindn

If he goes to bayern well we both got shafted :lol: Bring in mic head!

The very crux of that article is that pep will lower the playing time of/remove javi martinez from his starting lineup, you know the guy that cost 40 million euros and absolutely dominated the CL. It still makes even less sense than moving to us.

Edit: Just found this gem

Quote Originally Posted by Vantheman View Post
He's not that good anyway, Anderson is way better. Carrick shits on Thiago aswell. We've also got Powell which is 5 times the talent.

On show ladies and gentlemen is a rather common sight at transfer window, a crushed and demoralized united fan in meltdown.

Anderson might be better at eating the gym equipment, thats as far as id go.

Last edited:

loozy

Thiago to Bayern would be ridiculous, seriously. He would replace one of last season's stand-out performers (no matter where he would replace someone, they pretty much has no weak position) and that would not sit well with the fans (and I doubt with the higher ups, either) as he is unproven.

If he does want to go to the WC next year, he better go to a club where he can get guaranteed playing time, and enough of it that VdB can justify taking him with him and leaving out someone else (probably an established player).

As for the Pep-debate: he said in an interview the week he started training Bayern that he already loved them as much as he loved his Barca-team... It did not sit well with me, tbh.

I

instinct

I read somewhere that Pep said that he won't buy a player from Barca. Don't know if it's true, but I hope it is. IF Thiago leaves, he should go to ManU, where he is really needed. Replace Martinez with Thiago? Or bench Martinez? Oh, pep :pep:

PaCmAn

I read somewhere that Pep said that he won't buy a player from Barca. Don't know if it's true, but I hope it is. IF Thiago leaves, he should go to ManU, where he is really needed. Replace Martinez with Thiago? Or bench Martinez? Oh, pep :pep:

This was the story.

After announcing his return to football in the Bundesliga next season, the 41-year-old's dad has denied reports he will look to capture some of his former players

Pep Guardiola's father says his son will not look to take any Barcelona stars to Bayern Munich.

The former Blaugrana boss will take over from Jupp Heynckes in the Allianz Arena hotseat as of this summer, following an announcement earlier this week.

And since then, rumours have linked Guardiola with a number of his former players after he admitted he would look to replicate the style of football he implemented at Camp Nou with his new club.

"Barça is his home. He's not going to pull it apart, how would his home end up then?", Valentí Guardiola told Deportes Cuatro.

He then gave his thoughts on a possible language barrier stalling his son's progress at Bayern and whether or not he will be able to enjoy the same success in Germany as he did in Spain.

"Only time will tell. He'll put everything into his job and he will be able to defend himself in German," he added.

Barca midfielder Thiago Alcantara was one such player linked with a move to join his former boss, but has since denied that speculation.

Home of Barca Fans