Thiago Translantara

aaron101

We're gonna have a pre-season friendly against Bayern and it would be so awkward to see Pep and Thiago on the opposite team.

Last time we had a friendly at Munich was when Thiago scored a screamer from outside the box.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Pep: "I want Thiago Alcantara. Have asked (Bayern to get him) Don't know what will happen".

"I know him very well. I talked to Rummenigge and Sammer about him, we will wait and then see"

I

instinct

Pep: "I want Thiago Alcantara. Have asked (Bayern to get him) Don't know what will happen".

"I know him very well. I talked to Rummenigge and Sammer about him, we will wait and then see"

Cya Thiago :pep:

Meitux

So all about him saying that he wont take any player from barcelona is bullshit? dont know what to believe anymore

barca1899

Guardiola: "Thiago is the only player I want. Or Thiago or no one. He's a super player. He can play in 3 to 5 positions :pep:

impeh

Hi, its me..
"Thiago is the only player I want, that's what I told them"

"It'll be him or no one"

"We have many players but we the need the special (quality) that Thiago Alcantara brings"

"The club will decide. I told them my opinion"

"Nobody will leave Barcelona, unless they feel they won't play much. He wants to play. That's why I proposed him to the club"

"Javier Martinez can play at CB, he played very well there with Athletico"

Home of Barca Fans