Thiago Translantara

ebc_99

The first ones to blame are Tito & Rosell, two morons. Pep saw the opportunity, that's it. He is a professional and now he's taking care of Bayern. The only thing that bothers me is that B. Munchen used the clause. Manchester United would have made a good deal for both clubs, because it is a classy club, Bayern showed no class whatsoever, and that's something more important than geting one player. Whant Thiago, OK, pay the fair price, don't use some sort of twisted little gap in the contract.

I'm mad at Rosell, Tito, Thiago and his stupid old father. Then, I'm a little annoyed by the fact that Pep accepted to take a player that Barca raised for that insanely low amount of money.

I'm with United fans on this one. We both got screwed by the german machinery. They just come, burge in, and buy. No class whatsoever. German people... they didn't start two WW's because they are fair and reasonable.

Pep is the moron, he was manager when the contract was signed with the clause in it, and now he is taking advantage of that very clause at another club.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
As much as I like pep and what he has given barca, we can't be so nice to him now he's at bayern. He's a rival and enemy just like anyone else.

serghei

Pep is the moron, he was manager when the contract was signed with the clause in it, and now he is taking advantage of that very clause at another club.

Yes, but maybe, when the contract was signed, Pep wanted to play Thiago more often next season. The Tito came, overplayed Xavi and underplayed Thiago (being blitzkrieged by Bayern in the process) and permitted the clause to become active.

Who has tread thiago like s.it? what have they done to him? I don't understand... could you explain to me how the club has mistreated him?

Who has treated him like shit? Tito, for one. Barely playing him in pointless games, playing an injured Xavi over him and just not giving him as much playing time as he should have. Pep, for example gave Thiago 1000 more minutes in his last season.

And to top it all off, Tito apparently told him that he doesn't guarantee more minutes next season or something similar.

ebc_99

We love Barca not Guardiola, he is an important part of the clubs history but he left when the club needed him and now he is taking young players that he said he would not touch.

Meitux

Who has treated him like shit? Tito, for one. Barely playing him in pointless games, playing an injured Xavi over him and just not giving him as much playing time as he should have. Pep, for example gave Thiago 1000 more minutes in his last season.

And to top it all off, Tito apparently told him that he doesn't guarantee more minutes next season or something similar.
Playing injured Xavi is the most important example to me and that shows that Tito doesnt have trust in Thiago

ebc_99

Yes, but maybe, when the contract was signed, Pep wanted to play Thiago more often next season. The Tito came, overplayed Xavi and underplayed Thiago (being blitzkrieged by Bayern in the process) and permitted the clause to become active.

It is Tito's choice who he plays, he should not be forced to play Thiago because Guardiola allowed that clause written into the contract. Tito stuck to his guns and rightly so, Thiago is not good enough to start if Xavi is fit to play.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
We love Barca not Guardiola, he is an important part of the clubs history but he left when the club needed him and now he is taking young players that he said he would not touch.

He's taking advantage of a clause that was signed when he was still the manager of the club!

Talk about a conflict of interest.

Meitux

It is Tito's choice who he plays, he should not be forced to play Thiago because Guardiola allowed that clause written into the contract. Tito stuck to his guns and rightly so, Thiago is not good enough to start if Xavi is fit to play.
We dont know that...judging of how Xavi played last season

Thiago is our best youngster (besides Neymar) and the future of our midfield. Tito should have made sure that that clause didn't activate. Especially when he had so many opportunities to play Thiago that he didn't take. Like the pointless games at the end of the season. There is no excuse whatsoever for not playing Thiago in those games.

serghei

Talk about a conflict of interest.

It's not a conflict of interests, because Pep didn't know that he would benefit from that clause at the time he agreed to become part of the contract. But I know were you're coming from, the fact that Bayern - our main rival next season - will buy Thiago lowcost is very upsetting.

I, choleric as I am, would chop some heads for this charade.

Ok, how about we realize that Thiago was injured over a month. After that month when he recovered, he still needed time to gain form. Tito would have probably given him the same minutes had it not been for his injury. why shouldn't Thiago blame Pep for bringing Cesc? Wasn't it Pep's fault that Thiago didn't become second option after xavi and Iniesta or even Messi? So Thiago now is running to the arms of the man who is to blame for all of this? ( this is not the club's fault but pep's).

Tito "apparently" is not something we can trust. it's just speculation.

ebc_99

I don't think Thiago was ever going to go to Manchester, it was a charade to get a better contract and to show the club he can leave at any time. But the club called his bluff and Thiago was in limbo until Bayern came along. If Pep keeps away Thiago stays at Barca.

Home of Barca Fans