Thiago Translantara

Banana-Rama

if thiago is going to bayern to be a starter then some world class players are going to be sitting on the bench there and not happy, makes little sense to me, the bayern squad is already a bit over stocked without adding another player who expects a guaranteed starting place, i always thought that thiago would stay at barca in the end as i said many times in this thread, thiago to bayern would be a really odd move...

Birdy

You think you are clever and opinionated( like your famous Thiago Silva is slow statement), yet you keep supporting your arguments by what some spanish tabloids written. Also, your condescending tone towards me, asking about my age, shows how insecure you really are. Probably because of your lack of arguments.

You are something man! I have phrased my argument in numerous post and in many different ways but you still say that 'i have no argument'.. I am sorry if you were offended when asked about your age, but the association of Thiago going to a team coached by Guardiola = Guardiola trying to steal players behind club's back, he is a traitor e.t.c. is a very very childish one..

AzaR

If he wants to get first team football for the world cup why is he joining Bayern? There is no way Pep can guarantee him first place start in that midfield, players should get playtime based on form not because they demand it. Imo he's too young and incomplete for the next world cup and stands no chance of a place in the starting 11, 2018 will be his year.

I do feel for him somewhat the fact he will be 26/27 when he gets to compete properly in his first world cup but then again he could have made the intelligent choice to play for Italy or Brazil.

Not personally bothered about Pep's comments in regards to Thiago, not like fans of other clubs (most notably Arsenal) who get sore vaginas over it, Pep is a man who speaks truth and its not like he is putting pressure on us to sell as Thiago has a minimum buyout fee. As for Thiago its up to him what he does, he's player that I will always enjoy watching due to his ability and ofc the fact he is Barca bred, just a shame he's not willing to be patient and inherit a position of royalty in the club when Xavi steps down.

spark

besides, pep's judgement of quality hasnt always been good. his insistence on the donkey chygrynskiy was just tragic. he kept saying: "i want him and no one else in the world", causing us to pay 25m for that piece of log.

But he was good at passing :coffee:. Let Bayern deal with his 'feelings'. The Eto'o Ibra disaster and the Chygrinsky deal would have ruined most other clubs financially.

Doobs

The Messiah
Solo falta que sea oficial, pero Thiago Alcántara será jugador del Bayern de Múnich en las próximas horas.

Sad day.

Leo10

Wish him the best in Bayern until they face us, then I hope he breaks a leg. :pep:

No hard feelings towards Thiago or Pep.

PaCmAn

No one spamming the hell out of Thiagos twitter? Needs to change his status now. Even Thiago topic on redcafe as been locked. Lol.

Duke

Solo falta que sea oficial, pero Thiago Alcántara será jugador del Bayern de Múnich en las próximas horas.

Sad day.

tumblr_lta5315lTs1qhvukf.gif

Mr Hulot

You are something man! I have phrased my argument in numerous post and in many different ways but you still say that 'i have no argument'.. I am sorry if you were offended when asked about your age, but the association of Thiago going to a team coached by Guardiola = Guardiola trying to steal players behind club's back, he is a traitor e.t.c. is a very very childish one..[/QUOTE]

I never made such an association or called Pep a traitor. I just opposed to the fact that you said, that Thiago said clearly that he wants to leave the club. If he wanted to leave so much, why he hasn't signed a contract with Manchester United all these weeks? In my opinion, Thiago was torn between us and United , he hadn't really reached a decision and we had significant chances of keeping him. He never said anything about leaving. The report you you referring could easily be a work of fiction. The same newspapers have this summer already said from the top of my head that: we are buying Reus, Aguero, Hummels, Real is ready to offer 140 millions for Neymar, in some minutes Barcelona will announce Ter Stegen and the next day that we are close to Handanovic etc.

Birdy

I never made such an association or called Pep a traitor. I just opposed to the fact that you said, that Thiago said clearly that he wants to leave the club. If he wanted to leave so much, why he hasn't signed a contract with Manchester United all these weeks? In my opinion, Thiago was torn between us and United , he hadn't really reached a decision and we had significant chances of keeping him. He never said anything about leaving. The report you you referring could easily be a work of fiction. The same newspapers have this summer already said from the top of my head that: we are buying Reus, Aguero, Hummels, Real is ready to offer 140 millions for Neymar, in some minutes Barcelona will announce Ter Stegen and the next day that we are close to Handanovic etc.

First of all you have to understand how sport journalism works.. The trashy reproduction of linking team to players is not the same of constant repetition from various sources (and not once from one newspaper) of a specific information.. This is called a leak also, and it is often spread by the player himself, or his environment to journalist that are close..
Secondly, the whole saga is 3-4 weeks going on. So he was not waiting four weeks to sign with United.. He had his decision taken, when talked in private with Vilanova after the U-21 cup final. Then, the 'rumour' of him wanting to leave bcz Tito did nto grant playing time spread.. And then UTD thing started which only lasted as long as the negotiations lasted btw the two clubs.. Bayern's interest arose last days, and Pep tried to steal the player from UTD, as it was a done deal, only the fee btw Barca-UTD was left to finalize...

Home of Barca Fans