Thiago Translantara

Cule4life

The Culest
Yeah, but overall he played less minutes, he didn't start important games ( with Pep he started on the Club World Cup final, despite being in his first year at the first team) and most of the games he played when it was clear that we will win the league. But most importantly Cesc's dip in form didn't translate in more minutes for him. Plus he is at an age, where he needs more minutes to add maturity and confidence in his game, in order to grow and reach the next level.

+1

Bivin

Brazil 3-0 Spain, Bayern Munich 7-0 FC Barcelona. You've had your fun. You've had your laughs. But next season...

2013-2014 CL Winners: FC Barcelona
2014 World Cup Winners: Spain

Revenge will be sweet

HAHA nice semi-neutral:party1::lol:

Bivin

Busquets is really underestimated by other club fans.. All they have to say is he is a good actor and all that stupid comments...

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Busquets is really underestimated by other club fans.. All they have to say is he is a good actor and all that stupid comments...

This. How many times I've seen the infamous peek-a-boo .gif on other forums is insane. But really, I don't care. He plays for us, and in my view he is among the absolute best in the world at CDM. I love Biscuits :wub:

Home of Barca Fans