Thiago Translantara

Barcilliant

When will this deal be announced? If we can get 25 mil it might be some consolation if we spend the money wisely. I would like luiz or koscieny plus a mid or striker.

mixer

Tw Rafinha: "Flying already, ready for the preseason, with @Thi_Alcantara91

BPE6fjYCIAMcw4R.jpg

Barcilliant

Thiago wont enjoy the Bundesliga. More physical plus competition for places will be stiff. He has potential but this signing has the potential to derail the team dynamic and cause dissension in the ranks. The problem with thiago is he hssnt taken his game to the next level whe he has played. This has caused doubt in titos mind hence this whole fiasco.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Thiago needs to stop being such a sellout and stay and have some patience his time will come. Fuck is he gonna do leaving his home team for whom he is important already and potentially firm starting player when the old lady sings for xavi by having to adapt to a different country/league for an extremely established club with already more midfield players than you can count. Is he just gonna walk into the starting team cuz he is who? So whats the point in leaving. Someone enlighten me. And a slight fuck you to Pep for not having the courtesy to leave our squad alone in his first season somewhere else. Just doesn't fall right if you ask me. If I've been living my whole life in your house and the first they out I'm coming back to see if you want to sell me your new tv when my mansion is full of plasmas and money, go take a hike. That might be a terrible analogy but whatever, regardless I just wish thiago would stay.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thiago needs to stop being such a sellout and stay and have some patience his time will come. Fuck is he gonna do leaving his home team for whom he is important already and potentially firm starting player when the old lady sings for xavi by having to adapt to a different country/league for an extremely established club with already more midfield players than you can count. Is he just gonna walk into the starting team cuz he is who? So whats the point in leaving. Someone enlighten me. And a slight fuck you to Pep for not having the courtesy to leave our squad alone in his first season somewhere else. Just doesn't fall right if you ask me. If I've been living my whole life in your house and the first they out I'm coming back to see if you want to sell me your new tv when my mansion is full of plasmas and money, go take a hike. That might be a terrible analogy but whatever, regardless I just wish thiago would stay.

Well said man. Without getting into Tito's input in all of this, both Thiago and Pep disappointed me.
Oh well.. We've seen worse days than this anyway.
Bring on Sergi Roberto!

0n0mat0p0eia

When Thiago leaves for BM, if they move Javi Martinez to CB, wont that mean that they have a surplus CB.

I know Badstuber is out long term, but they will have Martinez, Dante, van Buyten, Kirkoff and Boateng. Might one of these be good enough/willing to come to Barca?

Thoughts?

Sorry, i know it's off topic, but that's what this thread needs: a slight distraction.

Barcilliant

Don't know about Kirkoff but Van Buyten &Boateng are too slow and not Barca material. Martninez wont be sold but Dante is pretty good. Howver I doubt Bayern will sell Dante.

mixer

Sammer (sports director Bayern): "If Thiago would already have signed, we would announce it, but that's obviously not yet the case." [bild]

Meitux

Doesnt matter how fast is he or how good and bad,they just bought him you think they gonna sell him?Definitely one for the future for Bayern

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I am not sure how accurate those speed stats are.

Was Pique not clocked as the quickest CB at World Cup 2010? Which surely was not the case.

Home of Barca Fans