Thiago Translantara

Jadentheman

He had magic touches and will for sure wow with the barvarions.
Although honestly Neymar can do all that ridiculous stuff and more so he won't be too missed.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Surely if Thiago would come out and make a statement, it would save many people from headaches, but in all honesty, he owes no explanation to anyone. The guy has a right to be left alone and enjoy his holidays and keep his mouth shut the entire time if he wishes to do so. In fact, staying quiet until the very end will probably show to have been the best possible option, regardless of where he plays next season.

Why? Best possible option from whose perspective? Bayern?

Keikoku

Cabbage
You forgot Oleguer?

IF both overrated, Oleguer got nothin on Thiago. While Oleguer being said good/very good he never hyped will be Cafu, on other side Thiago rated as talented and sucessor of Xavi, could be one of the best midfielder on next few years etc.

IF Thiago is overrated. Well, depends on your opinion.

Brombi

‏"@O_Hal1t:
Reason why Thiago is tempted to move to #Bayern is because of the affection from Pep: "It's him or no one". Tito haven't said anything yet!"

Stric

Why? Best possible option from whose perspective? Bayern?

Running one's mouth can lead to trouble. Keeping it shut is the safest bet for all parties involved. For example, if Thiago remains silent and stays, he can say "I never said anything about leaving, why the fuss?" and Barcelona can say the same. If he remains silent and leaves, all parties can say that they decided it to not make any statement until things are decided and finished, in order to avoid any unnecessary trouble on anyone's behalf. If he made any comment about the situation, it would be blown out of proportion, distorted and used against him regardless of the outcome. If he made any statement that was in any way indicative of him leaving, and he ends up staying, he'd be in trouble. If he says anything indicative of staying and then leaves, both he and the club are in trouble again. Either way, as soon as you open your mouth, you increase the chance of the shit hitting the fan. If you stay silent, everyone can proceed with their business without any unnecessary consequences of previous statements. Excluding the mental health of the fans, what does anyone gain from a statement from Thiago?

He doesn't have to say anything now that Pep has opened his big mouth. That's what I am telling you.

What sense does that make? Pep said that he wants Bayern to sign Thiago. Thiago has said nothing about his wishes to stay or leave and still has a choice after what Pep said. What on earth do these two things have in common? Pep "opening his big mouth" doesn't mean Thiago can't still make his own decision. It's completely unrelated and a poorly chosen opportunity to criticize Pep. That's what I am telling you.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Running one's mouth can lead to trouble. Keeping it shut is the safest bet for all parties involved. For example, if Thiago remains silent and stays, he can say "I never said anything about leaving, why the fuss?" and Barcelona can say the same. If he remains silent and leaves, all parties can say that they decided it to not make any statement until things are decided and finished, in order to avoid any unnecessary trouble on anyone's behalf. If he made any comment about the situation, it would be blown out of proportion, distorted and used against him regardless of the outcome. If he made any statement that was in any way indicative of him leaving, and he ends up staying, he'd be in trouble. If he says anything indicative of staying and then leaves, both he and the club are in trouble again. Either way, as soon as you open your mouth, you increase the chance of the shit hitting the fan. If you stay silent, everyone can proceed with their business without any unnecessary consequences of previous statements. Excluding the mental health of the fans, what does anyone gain from a statement from Thiago?

What sense does that make? Pep said that he wants Bayern to sign Thiago. Thiago has said nothing about his wishes to stay or leave and still has a choice after what Pep said. What on earth do these two things have in common? Pep "opening his big mouth" doesn't mean Thiago can't still make his own decision. It's completely unrelated and a poorly chosen opportunity to criticize Pep. That's what I am telling you.

:worthy:

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA

What influence could Pep have on Thiago staying or going by publicly stating it's basically him or no one that he wants?

Real big influence if he still would have been considering to stay.

I don't see how it's unrelated at all. It's very relevant.

Stric

What influence could Pep have on Thiago staying or going by publicly stating it's basically him or no one that he wants?

Real big influence if he still would have been considering to stay.

Surely Pep can get a message across to Thiago without the media.

Home of Barca Fans