Thiago Translantara

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Choked in a CL final because he missed a penalty?

What a load of crap.

Yeah Bayern have not needed a player this seaosn that scored home and away to Barca and was MOTM in a CL final scoring and assisiting.

Where have I ever claimed dependence on Robben?

You seem to add bits and then argue against them to suit you.

Where do you come up with such mindless and argumentative crap for no reason? My initial post was about how Bayern will easily be able to replace Robben as he ages, especially considering that they've already omitted him from the starting lineup and have now even bought Gotze and Thiago for more competition in spots. I'm literally speaking of the future and his current unreliability due to injury and form, yet you decided to randomly pop in and spew bullshit about how he's suddenly a "phenomenal" player and bring up 2 games to back up your points when it has little to do with the initial topic in the first place. Then again I can't expect much more considering how compulsively you itch to start up internet arguments to your own accord for the sake of it.

F

Frejsgodes

Sounds great to me. Busquets/Song, Iniesta/Fabregas, Xavi/Fabregas. Let's move on to the back line. Everyone seems to forget we're a mess down there.

Yup. And with next year's budget being 29,4 M (45 M minus the 15,6 from the Neymar transfer) + money from sales, we should be able to find a replacement for Thiago if Sergi Roberto doesn't step up.

We now have around 52 M right now to buy a CB. If they don't get one now, this summer can only be described as total failure.

Meitux

Messi missed a penalty against Chelsea and didnt even make Cech make a save.

Ronaldo missed a pen against Cech in shoot out.

Are they chokers?

Such a lame argument.
We are talking about a champions leauge final,a final that was inside their home.The final is bigger importance of a semi final.In the semi final you lose you dont qualify.But make it to the final inside your home and being arguably the favourite side..you have to win it,It was all about Robben and that penalty

footyfan

Calma, calma
Of course it does. Take Milan home and away. It's a totally different midfield and yet it's the same. It's all about form of play.

Consistency is the key for midfields, Barcelona's midfield is no longer as consistent as Bayern's.

Form of play is relevant for singular matches. When making generic statements like which midfield is better, consistency is more important.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
So it's acceptable to talk crap on Cesc but not on thiago?
With all due respect, we all deserve the right of free speech.

Are you really that immature that you think it's okay to say that you hope someone "burns in hell". How old are you actually? Free speech doesn't mean that you can say whatever you want.

JamDav1982

We are talking about a champions leauge final,a final that was inside their home.The final is bigger importance of a semi final.In the semi final you lose you dont qualify.But make it to the final inside your home and being arguably the favourite side..you have to win it,It was all about Robben and that penalty

Get real anyone can miss penalties and all the big players have.

It being at home does nothing but increase the pressure.

Beyond lame argument trying to make out players are 'chokers' that miss important penalties.

You sound exactly like the Messi and Ronaldo haters who ignore all they have done and point to the few occasions they fail as to what kind of player they are.

Joke.

JamDav1982

Where do you come up with such mindless and argumentative crap for no reason? My initial post was about how Bayern will easily be able to replace Robben as he ages, especially considering that they've already omitted him from the starting lineup and have now even bought Gotze and Thiago for more competition in spots. I'm literally speaking of the future and his current unreliability due to injury and form, yet you decided to randomly pop in and spew bullshit about how he's suddenly a "phenomenal" player and bring up 2 games to back up your points when it has little to do with the initial topic in the first place. Then again I can't expect much more considering how compulsively you itch to start up internet arguments to your own accord for the sake of it.

Keep up the clueless rants.

Look at his goals/assists record that will show that your idea about him being only good in 2/3 matches as a complete joke.

Anyone who claims a player who misses a penalty in a big game is a choker barely has a leg to stand on.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Are you really comparing Messi and Ronaldo to Robben? Robben has as many bad games as good ones, while Messi and Ronaldo are the most consistent players on the planet.

hardyboy

there is no replacement for Thiago, such midfielders who plays deep and bosses the game are very rare to find, mark my words we'l regreat in future for selling him..

Home of Barca Fans