Thiago Translantara

poltergeist

Will not be missed. I never bought into the "he's Barca's future" crap. Let's see how he does for Bayern. I wish him the very best.

Meitux

Choked in a CL final because he missed a penalty?

What a load of crap.

Yeah Bayern have not needed a player this seaosn that scored home and away to Barca and was MOTM in a CL final scoring and assisiting.

Where have I ever claimed dependence on Robben?

You seem to add bits and then argue against them to suit you.
Yeah its choke,this was one of the most important penalties of his career and he made it easy for Cech.I doubt Chelsea could score after..He scored a goal in Allianz arena that propably was a foul,the other game was really with no interest as they already had the ticket for the final.Goals arent always the most important you know

Last edited:
I feel so angry agains this lad... FUCK HIM.

Actually my only wish is to see Sergi Roberto performing much better than him. Visca Barca
amen brotha! We can't forget this mercenary has left barca in the moment when Barca needed him the most. It reminds me of how figo left only to later realize that he would have been a legend at barca.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Cesc is a world class midfielder. Maybe the extra playing time and resting of Xavi will allow him to impose his style on the midfield now.

He always struggles against the kind of defensive setups that Barca face against the better teams.

JamDav1982

Yeah its choke,this was one of the most important penalties of his career and he made it easy for Cech.I dont Chelsea could score after..He scored a goal in Allianz arena tha propably was a foul,the other game was really with no interest as they already had the ticket for the final.Goals arent always the most important you know

Messi missed a penalty against Chelsea and didnt even make Cech make a save.

Ronaldo missed a pen against Cech in shoot out.

Are they chokers?

Such a lame argument.

Home of Barca Fans