Thiago Translantara

S7_MUFC

Why not? Borussia is a weak team compared to the Bavarians, if Bayern want, they can dismantle them!
Gotze is 2013, Lewandowski 2014 confirmed. Gundogan can be 2014 too...when Robben and Ribery start to get tired, why not contact Kuba and Marco?
Because Dortmund are giving up 25m by not selling Lewandowski in order to delay his inevitable move to Bayern so, how you can imagine them selling players who have lengthy contracts is beyond me.... Dortmund if they can keep Lewandowski motivated can challenge for Bundesliga especially if Pep starts playing with false 9 because teams will start defending deep against them....

Meitux

I don't really think they give a shit about how hated they are by supporters of other clubs.
Why not try to sign at least Reus? Ribery is getting old, Robben isn't far. They can try to sign someone else, but Borussia is a nice market for them so far.
So at this moment you think the most players of Borussia thinking of someday they play for Bayern and not concentrate of playing good and improve Dortmund..

PaulFCB

Banned
So at this moment you think the most players of Borussia thinking of someday they play for Bayern and not concentrate of playing good and improve Dortmund..

Improve Dortmund and improve at Dortmund, to be ready to perform 120% for Bayern later, of course, owning Borussia badly then ( just as they already started and get better at now ).

Elite-BkD

It is not unrealistic at all to expect Thiago to get a fair bit of playing time this season, what may or may not happen in the future regarding potential transfers is neither here nor there. If Javi M. is played at CB Thiago could find himself starting in the big matches.

PaulFCB

Banned
This has already been repeated here...
First of all, Javi Martinez pushed back as CB is already a mistake, 2nd of all, there are many options better than Thiago in the case Javi plays CB, which is improbable unless Pep is crazy when the current defense is good enough.

Martindn

Kind of pissed off seeing fans of bayern saying they do not want him, dont need etc, takes playing time away from german core when we so desperately needed him. Such is life eh haha.

Its like a rich kid getting another ferrari and just putting it in the basement while i ride a bicycle :angry:

Butaan4barca

Pep is respected for his achievements, but that doesn't mean he can't be criticize if some of us feel he did something wrong.
and you guys keep talking about how Rosell has done so many horrible things but i never know what these things are.

read back, i have already listed: 7 deadly crimes he committed.

Der Kaiser

Kind of pissed off seeing fans of bayern saying they do not want him, dont need etc, takes playing time away from german core when we so desperately needed him. Such is life eh haha.

Its like a rich kid getting another ferrari and just putting it in the basement while i ride a bicycle :angry:

Bayern fans have the attitude Barca fans had a few years ago when we signed Cesc... spoiled little shits.

Jelboo

Pissed off. This is not at ALL the transfer period I was hoping for. Losing our biggest talent at the moment, still not buying a single defender, selling Villa for peanuts. This sucks. I hope we get something done soon. Neymar won't stop us from conceding any goals next year.

Meitux

Improve Dortmund and improve at Dortmund, to be ready to perform 120% for Bayern later, of course, owning Borussia badly then ( just as they already started and get better at now ).
And why not be ready to perform for another big team?It has to be Bayern?I dont think Bayern is interested in brining all players from Dortmund,even Reus

Elite-BkD

This has already been repeated here...
First of all, Javi Martinez pushed back as CB is already a mistake, 2nd of all, there are many options better than Thiago in the case Javi plays CB, which is improbable unless Pep is crazy when the current defense is good enough.

More to the point, if a system involving Javi at CB is adopted, (which is not at all unrealistic, we can argue about its merits some other time) it's quite likely that Thiago will get a lot of minutes and may become a part of Pep's 'ideal XI' . They have a stacked squad and I'm sure anyone could come up with plenty of good looking lineups that don't involve Thiago, but that fact hardly shows that he is now doomed to warm the bench.
If Javi stays in midfield though, it'll be with Schweinsteiger and Thiago finds himself competing with Kroos/Muller/Gotze for two spots, and that's assuming Ribery + Robben is still a permanent fixture, which I don't think is a certainty.
Basically ou have to assume Javi won't play CB, Ribery and Robben will both start all the time, and Gustavo/Kroos/Muller/Gotze are all certain to be higher in the pecking order than Thiago in order to conclude that he's definitely going to be starved for minutes.

SwiftGuyver

It feels like Pep is making changes at Bayern just for the sake of it. Why break up the Schweinsteiger-Martínez partnership? Why mess with the defence? They were extremely successful last season for a reason.

I wanted Thiago to stay but as long as we get Gündoğan and/or Óliver to take over from Xavi when he's ready to step down then I'm all good. I think both of them are potentially better fits for the Xavi role anyway.

Home of Barca Fans