Thiago Translantara

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
lol, on the one hand, you say "exactly" implying that you agree that no one knows what Pep is talking about yet in the very next para you make poorly supported vindictive assumptions.
All I said was we shouldn't probably target Rosell based on Pep's statement which provides us of no information whatsoever

Also there is another rumor too... So in a way we should probably criticize Pep instead!!

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I would rather not get a clarification on what he meant either. How about he just keeps his big fuckin' mouth shut and stop trying to air out dirty laundry in public.

A bitch move is bad mouthing Tito to Neymar Sr. when he's supposed to be one of your good friends. If he did that, he's a snake.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Exactly

Although I heard the board asked Pep to take the reign when Tito had to get treated in US... Pep was hurt because of that because he tremendously needed rest and that's what he told the board. So he got butt-hurt and stuff like that!!

What a crime the board has committed!!

I wonder if that's it.

Disgusting if he would be offended by us asking him to take the reins for the rest of the year while his buddy got better.

I would rather not even know.

I would rather not get a clarification on what he meant either. How about he just keeps his big fuckin' mouth shut and stop trying to air out dirty laundry in public.

A bitch move is bad mouthing Tito to Neymar Sr. when he's supposed to be one of your good friends. If he did that, he's a snake.

This is exactly what got me mad. He didn't have the "balls" to call Rosell and face him so instead he planned a press conference to speak out against our President and those who represent Barca.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Anyway... Have a good bench at Allianz Arena you glory-hunter. Be careful, or else you might fall off and break your butt. You might already have lost your ticket to Brazil next summer anyway !!

S7_MUFC

I'm almost certain Thiago will be in the starting XI of Bayern and Martinez will be moved to defence and only Players that will be moved out of starting XI will be defenders like boateng who is disposable from Bayern point of view, Gotze will almost certainly play half his games as false 9 so, it's really irrational to expect thiago to rot in bench unless he performs poorly in his first 10-15 games which is unlikely....

Butaan4barca

This is exactly what got me mad. He didn't have the "balls" to call Rosell and face him so instead he planned a press conference to speak out against our President and those who represent Barca.

I think PEP has done more than enough to be respected more than this random president who has only harmed the club, from financial, sporting and visionary perspective just because of power politics.

Besides, i think pep created a win win situation here. He did, thiago, byern and Barca a great favour.

Byern gets thiago,
Thiago goes to a manager, who surely recognizes his potential.
And barca, well we have robertoo, that guy is our future. Pep knew it too. So he took the hurdle away from him. With thiago, and his super father/agent, robertoo wouldn't have got the chance that he now has.

And then, Thiago was going to leave anyways. It would've been manchester if not byern.

karthik

Good luck to the player. It will be a top challenge and a pleasure to work under a boss like Pep.

Disappointed to see him in the other players list.

Robbie

At least he isn't going to United. You'd have trolls on this forum every time he scored a matchwinning goal or assist

Home of Barca Fans