Thiago Translantara

I think PEP has done more than enough to be respected more than this random president who has only harmed the club, from financial, sporting and visionary perspective just because of power politics.

Besides, i think pep created a win win situation here. He did, thiago, byern and Barca a great favour.

Byern gets thiago,
Thiago goes to a manager, who surely recognizes his potential.
And barca, well we have robertoo, that guy is our future. Pep knew it too. So he took the hurdle away from him. With thiago, and his super father/agent, robertoo wouldn't have got the chance that he now has.

And then, Thiago was going to leave anyways. It would've been manchester if not byern.

Pep is respected for his achievements, but that doesn't mean he can't be criticize if some of us feel he did something wrong.
and you guys keep talking about how Rosell has done so many horrible things but i never know what these things are.

Alik

I'm almost certain Thiago will be in the starting XI of Bayern and Martinez will be moved to defence and only Players that will be moved out of starting XI will be defenders like boateng who is disposable from Bayern point of view, Gotze will almost certainly play half his games as false 9 so, it's really irrational to expect thiago to rot in bench unless he performs poorly in his first 10-15 games which is unlikely....

If that really happens one has to question whether the resulting Bayern team will be better than the one that won everything last season. Somehow, I don't think so. It's a radical change. I might be wrong.

PaulFCB

Banned
If there's a team where Thiago has less chances to play than Barcelona, it's Bayern.
And I doubt Pep will just move Javi as CB unless Boateng starts fucking things up very badly.
Also, they can buy Inigo Martinez as CB since Badstubber is also injured ( till? ).
Thiago is far form Bayern's level, it would be a mistake if Pep forces him in a 11 with clearly more valuable players than him for now. At least in Barca he might've had some chances rising soon, in Bayern I don't see him in a good position for now. Maybe the will loan him to a mid table Bundesliga team by winter.
They can also try transferring Thiago Silva in 2014-15, so they can upgrade Dante and buy some more players form Borussia to kill everything in their way, plus Borussia has it's limits, may not be able to fulfill the desires of most players form there.

---------------------Neuer--------------------
--Lahm----Silva/Dante-------------Inigo/Holger-----Alaba---
-----------Gundogan/bastian-------Javi Martinez---------
--Robben/Blaszczykowski---------Muller/Gotze-------------Ribery/Reus----
--------------------Lewandowski/Mandzu-----------------

Where is Thiago here? At Bayern B? Maybe Borussia...a.k.a. Bayern B :).
10-0 on Allianz/6-0 on Camp Nou easy, vs Barca.

Last edited:

Meitux

If there's a team where Thiago has less chances to play than Barcelona, it's Bayern.
And I doubt Pep will just move Javi as CB unless Boateng starts fucking things up very badly.
Also, they can buy Inigo Martinez as CB since Badstubber is also injured ( till? ).
Thiago is far form Bayern's level, it would be a mistake if Pep forces him in a 11 with clearly more valuable players than him for now. At least in Barca he might've had some chances rising soon, in Bayern I don't see him in a good position for now. Maybe the will loan him to a mid table Bundesliga team by winter.
They can also try transferring Thiago Silva in 2014-15, so they can upgrade Dante.

--Lahm----Silva-------------Inigo-----Alaba---
-----------Gundogan-------Javi Martinez---------
--Blaszczykowski---------Gotze-------------Reus----
--------------------Lewandowski-----------------

You talking serious about this line up or just joking?

PaulFCB

Banned
You talking serious about this line up or just joking?

Why not? Borussia is a weak team compared to the Bavarians, if Bayern want, they can dismantle them!
Gotze is 2013, Lewandowski 2014 confirmed. Gundogan can be 2014 too...when Robben and Ribery start to get tired, why not contact Kuba and Marco?

S7_MUFC

If that really happens one has to question whether the resulting Bayern team will be better than the one that won everything last season. Somehow, I don't think so. It's a radical change. I might be wrong.
Last seasons Bayern Team was not as good as Barca under Pep so,I don't think he will be too concerned about making changes and it's his MO to change midfielder into defender but I wonder if Bayern would've paid 40m for Martinez just to use him as a defender....

Meitux

Why not? Borussia is a weak team compared to the Bavarians, if Bayern want, they can dismantle them!
Gotze is 2013, Lewandowski 2014 confirmed. Gundogan can be 2014 too...when Robben and Ribery start to get tired, why not contact Kuba and Marco?
Because i dont see Dortmund selling everybody of their best players so easily for Money to Bayern...Gotze came in with Bayern paying his release clause and he desired to go there,as does Lewandowski that turned down an offer from Madrid for Bayern.I dont think all them want to go there..And really,Gundogan is not needed to this midfield cause they have already great young players for it.Blaszczykowski is a good player but surely not any better than that

Last edited:

Elite-BkD

They can also try transferring Thiago Silva in 2014-15, so they can upgrade Dante and buy some more players form Borussia to kill everything in their way, plus Borussia has it's limits, may not be able to fulfill the desires of most players form there.

--Lahm----Silva/Dante-------------Inigo/Holger-----Alaba---
-----------Gundogan/bastian-------Javi Martinez---------
--Robben/Blaszczykowski---------Muller/Gotze-------------Ribery/Reus----
--------------------Lewandowski/Mandzu-----------------

Good call, Thiago won't be able to get minutes at Bayern because you can't see squeezing him a lineup which consists equally of Bayern players and random other guys.

PaulFCB

Banned
And the current squad is 10 levels over his value, plus they don't have any players on the edge, close to retiring age, like Xavi is.
So even if they don't transfer, he's still there for nothing, maybe for Pokal and 2nd hand Bundesliga games.
Plus they will probably raid Dortmund again and transfer more players from over there, if they want, everybody in Germany wants to play for Bayern.

Der Kaiser

:facepalm: even a club like Bayern has more dignity and respect to just buyout a whole team. Yes they bought Götze and yes they will most likely get Lewa next year, but cmon man they wont also take Gündogan, Kuba and Reus, that would make them the most hated club in the country. (which they kind of already are, but they have the most fans too.)
They dont need them anyway, their midfield is stacked and Reus just moved to Dortmund a year ago...

Meitux

:facepalm: even a club like Bayern has more dignity and respect to just buyout a whole team. Yes they bought Götze and yes they will most likely get Lewa next year, but cmon man they wont also take Gündogan, Kuba and Reus, that would make them the most hated club in the country. (which they kind of already are, but they have the most fans too.)
They dont need them anyway, their midfield is stacked and Reus just moved to Dortmund a year ago...
Exactly,Gundogan is no way needed in that full midfield,and personally i believe Blaszczykowski is a good player but not better than good.Reus would propably be perfect for the Ribery role but cmon...i cant see them doing it

PaulFCB

Banned
I don't really think they give a shit about how hated they are by supporters of other clubs.
Why not try to sign at least Reus? Ribery is getting old, Robben isn't far. They can try to sign someone else, but Borussia is a nice market for them so far.
Gundogan doesn't seem needed, but looking at his age and his performances compared to Bastian, I think soon he will better then him and bench Schein at the NT.

Home of Barca Fans