Thiago Translantara

Meitux

I think he really works hard to impress Pep,and thats the best thing he can do.

And i dont see any serious reasons why he is blamed so much for leaving,he did the best for his career as it seems.I like him as a player and because he went to another club for his own sake doesnt mean automatically i will hate him.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
And i dont see any serious reasons why he is blamed so much for leaving,he did the best for his career as it seems.I like him as a player and because he went to another club for his own sake doesnt mean automatically i will hate him.
Oh yeah? He played the same stunt exactly two years ago, that he doesn't feel appreciated and stuff, while Pep(the one who appreciates him a lot) was still fcuking here... And apparently no one knew that Pep was plying a move to the very same club that Thiago is now... And the very same appreciating manager brought in Cesc even though Thiago got included in his contract that ridiculous clause!!

There is a reason people are beginning to hate on Thiago... He proved to be an ungrateful bastard to the club that nurtured him and made him the player that he is today. I hope he becomes and utter failure and begs to return back to the club, only for us to show him to shove it up his ass

Meitux

Oh yeah? He played the same stunt exactly two years ago, that he doesn't feel appreciated and stuff, while Pep(the one who appreciates him a lot) was still fcuking here... And apparently no one knew that Pep was plying a move to the very same club that Thiago is now... And the very same appreciating manager brought in Cesc even though Thiago got included in his contract that ridiculous clause!!

There is a reason people are beginning to hate on Thiago... He proved to be an ungrateful bastard to the club that nurtured him and made him the player that he is today. I hope he becomes and utter failure and begs to return back to the club, only for us to show him to shove it up his ass
So you're saying that Pep planned to bring Cesc so he gets Thiago with him when he leaves?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
So you're saying that Pep planned to bring Cesc so he gets Thiago with him when he leaves?
It definitely seems like that... And doesn't seem far-fetched at all to me! Especially because Thiago's agent is Pep's doofus brother!!

Thiago forced that clause when he only had Xavi, Iniesta and Keita ahead of him here(I'd like to remind you again that Pep was still here)... And now he has Götze, Schweinsteiger, Müller and Kroos ahead of him. They are German super-stars who just won CL, with a multi-million fresh arrival of Götze and it's the year of WC. If Thiago doesn't have the same clause included in his contract, then it's certain that Pep was behind all this stupid drama

Last edited:
F

Flavia

It definitely seems like that... And doesn't seem far-fetched at all to me! Especially because Thiago's agent is Pep's doofus brother!!

Thiago forced that clause when he only had Xavi, Iniesta and Keita ahead of him here(I'd like to remind you again that Pep was still here)... And now he has Götze, Schweinsteiger, Müller and Kroos ahead of him. They are German super-stars who just won CL, with a multi-million fresh arrival of Götze and it's the year of WC. If Thiago doesn't have the same clause included in his contract, then it's certain that Pep was behind all this stupid drama

It is far-fetched. Too much, actually. Pep cannot foresee the future, or he would had a plan for Barça and never left :p

i_bleed_blaugrana

...or Pep is planning for his epic return to Barça once Laporta is re-elected. Then he brings a primed Thiago back home after an epic season long, transfer saga :pep:

Pep is Laporta's inside man who is spying on our closest competition and is jeopardizing the development of Götze, Germany's new hope, so Spain can remain on top. What better way than bringing in his own pupil, Spain's next leader no doubt? Thus Laporta is re-elected by making Pep's return his election promise. Pep returns home and in a year Thiago pleads to return to Barça after feuding with newly appointed Jürgen Klopp.

Thus Pep singlehandedly dismantles Spain/Barça's biggest threat Germany/Bayern and the reign continues on.

The Catalan Conspiracy. Football espionage at its finest lolz

:VdB:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Absolutely false, you've conveniently left Cesc out of the equation...That clause, understandably, came into play during the long pursuit of Fabregas...Insult to injury when Cesc gloryhunts back to the Premiership in due course

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Absolutely false, you've conveniently left Cesc out of the equation...That clause, understandably, came into play during the long pursuit of Fabregas...Insult to injury when Cesc gloryhunts back to the Premiership in due course
Cesc wasn't yet signed when Thiago signed that contract clause... His father was always against signing Cesc true, both privately and in media too... How come Pep, the one who "appreciates" Thiago so much, was the one who led the return of Cesc happen!? And how come Thiago & his father love Pep so much when Pep's the one that fcuked up his chances here at Barca!?

As I said, if Thiago hasn't got any such playing time clause included in his current deal at Bayern... It's dead certainty that Pep planned this all along! I mean Bayern's current mid field is surely better than what Barca had then(considering how Xavi was already ageing), both in quality and quantity!!

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member

How do you know cesc will return to the premier league? He has been more loyal than thiago so far, and you can't blame him for what he did when he was 16, unlike now with thiago.

The fact is that your precious little thiago has left and you should, if you are a barca fan, support cesc instead of carrying on an agenda that has no logical reason to exist anymore.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
How do you know cesc will return to the premier league? He has been more loyal than thiago so far, and you can't blame him for what he did when he was 16, unlike now with thiago.

The fact is that your precious little thiago has left and you should, if you are a barca fan, support cesc instead of carrying on an agenda that has no logical reason to exist anymore.

I don't get how Thiago is easily allowed to be blamed for leaving, yet Cesc isn't?

Home of Barca Fans