Thiago Translantara

Stric

The public doesn't see what the players see. Thiago may have been very well aware that Tito was unlikely to be healthy for the next season, and that Barça would be dealing with adjusting to a new coach, or with Tito absences. With things so uncertain, perhaps for years to come, it makes his Bayern move look even smarter, as he knows exactly what he will get with Pep.

Bayern with Pep/Thiago/Goetze is going to be much more fun to watch than previously.

You think the people at the club could have known that Tito could possibly step down?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The public doesn't see what the players see. Thiago may have been very well aware that Tito was unlikely to be healthy for the next season, and that Barça would be dealing with adjusting to a new coach, or with Tito absences. With things so uncertain, perhaps for years to come, it makes his Bayern move look even smarter, as he knows exactly what he will get with Pep.

Bayern with Pep/Thiago/Goetze is going to be much more fun to watch than previously.
Dude! A player even with the stature of being recognized as the football's best player ever isn't afraid of the uncertainty that currently surrounds around Tito... Thiago is but a kid! If he couldn't show faith for even a fcuking season to the club that nurtured him, then I wouldn't want the club to have any thing to do with that ungrateful, cynical doofus!!

Last edited:

Jadentheman

You think the people at the club could have known that Tito could possibly step down?

Darth could and was hoping

He can be an OK defensive midfielder, but that's not using his potential. If I have grown more certain of anything while watching him this season, it's that he's even more of an attacking Iniesta-type of midfielder than I had thought he was before. Iniesta's role is the perfect one for him, everything else is just compromise. Including playing instead of Xavi at Barca, the role most everyone thought should be his.

Everyone said he plays like Xavi, but to me he acts more like Deco

Ender

Just scored for Bayern. I can't believe we let him go
crying-ice-cream.gif

ShandyFFM

Its really a miracle how Bayern scores those goals all the time. So many games the havent dominated the game but still scored. Guess the biggest secret is their defense. When you look how many goals they get.

ShandyFFM

Teams need to realise they got to park the bus against them too.

Thiago looking bigger in the bayernjersey. At Barca he looked more skinny

Home of Barca Fans