Thiago Translantara

SamperFCB

792661328.gif

cro-man

Calm down guys he is playing with the best team in the world at the moment. Almost every guy playing there is shining because its simply easier to play with so many good players

People keep taking about Barca letting him go, but it was him who decided to leave. Nothing we could do about it. When Pep called him as soon as last season was over, by the time the Euro was over he had already decided he wanted to leave.

cro-man

People keep taking about Barca letting him go, but it was him who decided to leave. Nothing we could do about it. When Pep called him as soon as last season was over, by the time the Euro was over he had already decided he wanted to leave.

We should had give him more playing time and than his clause would be 90 euro. There were Games which wasnt really important and he didnt play so yes we let him leave.. I am not sad because he had no chance against iniesta cesc and xavi soo not really missing him. I hope we will find a new talent a better one

Last edited:

Zebulun

We should had give him more playing time and than his clause would be 90 euro. There were Games which wasnt really important and he didnt play so yes we let him leave.. I am not sad because he had no chance against iniesta cesc and xavi soo not really missing him. I hope we will find a new talent a better one

I agree with you man, i loved thiago's game, i'm not angry at him for those same reasons you listed, even if he was fodder and fourth choice i'd still play him just to get his clause up to 90 million then poof we can magically compete in the transfer market, but no rosell, barca administrators are no better than kids negotiating for candy. Anyway lets just enjoy football man.

ShandyFFM

You just saw the biggest difference to us. The pressing!!! Bayern is pressing very high like we did. But we have lost our hunger to press with getting the results

Gohan

Super Saiyan
You just saw the biggest difference to us. The pressing!!! Bayern is pressing very high like we did. But we have lost our hunger to press with getting the results

This! The only game this season which came close to our old pressing was the 4-0 against Milan. What a game that was..

It won't last forever.
Eventually, Bayern will become just like Barca ( little pressing). By that time, Pep will leave Bayern to coach some other amazing team ( after having won everything) so that he can continue getting the most out of his teams.

and this is how Pep will start to be called the best coach ever.

Mourinho will come out and say "I would be ashamed to have become the best coach by handling the best teams"
and then he will take out a list of how Pep became the best and we will hear the famous 'POR QUE? "

Last edited:

Der Kaiser

It won't last forever.
Eventually, Bayern will become just like Barca ( little pressing). By that time, Pep will leave Bayern to coach some other amazing team ( after having won everything) so that he can continue getting the most out of his teams.

and this is how Pep will start to be called the best coach ever.

Mourinho will come out and say "I would be ashamed to have become the best coach by handling the best teams"
and then he will take out a list of how Pep became the best and we will hear the famous 'POR QUE? "

:facepalm: cause Barca was the best team in the world when Pep took over, right?

Home of Barca Fans