Thiago Translantara

Galning

Does anyone think Laporta has a good chance for the spot in 2014?

More people should be upset with the board...I certainly am bc like Jaden said, I was hoping to see the Neymar-Thiago swag show. :(

:rosell: how does this clown get to call the shots? Man is driving away everything this club was about, and selling top talents due to poor contract management is ludicrous.

It makes me sick to see him in a Bayern jersey

It's 2016 mate :p :(

ShandyFFM

Gündogan bossing around. Thiago stand a chance this boy is just insane his first touch is near perfection. Although he can play as 6,8 or like now at the 10.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Some of you are plain biased. He had a brilliant game tonight and was their 3rd/2nd best player on the pitch. He shouldn't have been dispossessed into the last goal, but you are milking it too much. There was bad defending after the dispossession and the goal itself was offside. But that's what was gonna happen if you play someone like him right in front of the defense. Other than that, he was very very good.

Meitux

Some of you are plain biased. He had a brilliant game tonight and was their 3rd/2nd best player on the pitch. He shouldn't have been dispossessed into the last goal, but you are milking it too much. There was bad defending after the dispossession and the goal itself was offside. But that's what was gonna happen if you play someone like him right in front of the defense. Other than that, he was very very good.
Yeah a decent performance from Thiago,Muller wasted his brilliant pass in the last minutes.

Home of Barca Fans