Thiago Translantara

Hamzah

High Definition Member
They're an enemy in the sense that they are a big rival for the Champions League. I have the mindset and maybe Lustfalag too that any rival for a competition is to be treated like an enemy, football is like war. Lustfalag probably hates them from before judging by what he's said in the past and I think it's normal for Germans to hate Bayern if they don't support Bayern. I don't think they are an eternal enemy though, only temporary.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

They're an enemy in the sense that they are a big rival for the Champions League. I have the mindset and maybe Lustfalag too that any rival for a competition is to be treated like an enemy, football is like war. Lustfalag probably hates them from before judging by what he's said in the past and I think it's normal for Germans to hate Bayern if they don't support Bayern. I don't think they are an eternal enemy though, only temporary.

He's not german, as far as I know he's chinese.
I think it takes more than being a rival to be considered an enemy, though. Just rm gets that for me.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Eternal enemies usually only exist within the domestic league because you play them all the time and they are your rivals throughout history. I regard Real Madrid as one and to a lesser level Espanyol or even Atletico, but they are obviously not competing for trophies except for perhaps the Copa.

However for me I have grown to hate the likes of Inter and Juventus, aswell as English clubs outside of Arsenal over the years. We may not always play eachother and the club itself may not care anymore than usual playing those teams, but playing those teams has extra significance for me.

Keikoku

Cabbage
It's time to forgive.... and forget.

I'm going to put my hope in Sergi Roberto.
tata.png

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Enemy, rival, competitor, opponent, foe, to me it is all semantics. Personally I'd consider all other CL contenders our enemies. If it is too strong of a word for Flavia and some, my apologies. Whatever you'd like to call it.

Home of Barca Fans