Thiago Translantara

F

Flavia

The ex girlfriend reference is quite accurate :lol:
Still don't get all the butthurt for him. Squad player, went for a reasonable price, though I think man utd would had given 35 if his release clause was 90m.
He still will probably become a great player. But he wasn't going to the wc, regardless of where he plays.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Any spot Thiago would have got on the national team will now be taken be taken by Cesc, I know it's like this anyway but now Cesc will play even more it just makes it even more likely.

Stric

Man, the number of completely illogical posts here gets bigger every day... Cesc has been on the national team for years, and will be there for many more to come. Thiago has 3 caps and so far there's no indications he'll be joining the senior NT. But most of all, one less-than-perfect debut competitive game for his new club isn't going to ruin his chances.

Galning

Man, the number of completely illogical posts here gets bigger every day... Cesc has been on the national team for years, and will be there for many more to come. Thiago has 3 caps and so far there's no indications he'll be joining the senior NT. But most of all, one less-than-perfect debut competitive game for his new club isn't going to ruin his chances.

The things I've read about Thiago, Pep, Bayern & Real Madrid the last week :VdB:

Home of Barca Fans