Thiago Translantara

footyfan

Calma, calma
:lol: Besides critisizing Pep and Thiago,did actually anyone enjoy the game?It was very entertaining and thats what really matters.Both of them played quality football, Bayern were missing some significant players but that doesn't mean Dortmund didn't play actually great.

I absolutely loved the game. I love Dortmund and was rooting for them to win but until the 75th minute or so, I felt really bad for Bayern because they deserved to be level. After that though, Dortmund solidified their lead and turned out well deserved winners.

Messi_Goal

:lol: Besides critisizing Pep and Thiago,did actually anyone enjoy the game?It was very entertaining and thats what really matters.Both of them played quality football, Bayern were missing some significant players but that doesn't mean Dortmund didn't play actually great.

i think dortmund might very well have a great manager...some team dortmund :p

Jadentheman

I heard Bayern has some Riberdepencia. Surely...

footyfan

Calma, calma
Anyway, reposting this for the haters. You haven't seen anything yet:

945773_701880699852149_223636890_n.jpg

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I absolutely loved the game. I love Dortmund and was rooting for them to win but until the 75th minute or so, I felt really bad for Bayern because they deserved to be level. After that though, Dortmund solidified their lead and turned out well deserved winners.

Bayern were the Bad-luck-Brian of football teams today :lol: With the stupidity of goals conceded it could be argued that they "deserved" to win because of how they controlled the game. However I agree that by the end Dortmund looked more deserving because they had a stronger drive and threatened more.

Meitux

I heard Bayern has some Riberdepencia. Surely...
Not at all.They were missing important players except Ribery.Neuer Dante Martinez Schweinsteiger Gotze.Starke made a horrible error of losing the ball inside from his hands and Van Buyten was just the same old Van Buyten,below average..scoring a stupid own goal and in Dortmunds first goal he couldn't jump well and clear the ball,and hes a 1.97 guy...

Last edited:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Dortmund is awesome. Speaks a lot to Dormunds merits or perhaps to Barca's drop that almost half of Dortmund's team could be starters currently at Barca. Lewandowski, Reus, Gundogan, Hummels, Subotic and Weidenfeller.

Not sure if I should be impressed with them, or a little sad with Barca. Maybe a bit of both.

Messi_Goal

Dortmund is awesome. Speaks a lot to Dormunds merits or perhaps to Barca's drop that almost half of Dortmund's team could be starters currently at Barca. Lewandowski, Reus, Gundogan, Hummels, Subotic and Weidenfeller.

Not sure if I should be impressed with them, or a little sad with Barca. Maybe a bit of both.

i would like lewandowski bang up front for us but i dont know if he is good enough foe barca....i just dont know

Indignado

Yeah sure, Lewandowski is better than Messi

Home of Barca Fans