Thiago Translantara

W

woobie

Presumably this is in reference to the interview U21 coach Luis Milla gave in which he said (paraphrasing) that Thiago has the potential to reach a world class level (the ocmparisons being Xavi and Cesc) but that he also needed the humility they showed to get there. He also says (unless I'm completely misreading the spanish) that he believed Thiago did have the right attitude.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Why the fuck are people laughing it out on Bolton's bid!? A 4m with a buy-back option, that sounds pretty right to me.

Also with their recent history with loan signings I'd accept that bid right away if we can't control ourselves from fapping on Cesc

Aasim

Bumbleman
Why the fuck are people laughing it out on Bolton's bid!? A 4m with a buy-back option, that sounds pretty right to me.

Also with their recent history with loan signings I'd accept that bid right away if we can't control ourselves from fapping on Cesc

+100000

Bolton are a very good footballing team under Coyle and has helped Wilshire become the player he is today. Plus he would be started every match and playing at the highest level.

Barcafan 2304

Agreed. Get him some vital experience and development in a tough arena

Bergkamp10

Thiago's done alright but at times he tries to be too clever. I think Ander Herrera has been Spain's best player, he's running the show along with Martinez. England's midfield is very average though.

Trequartista

The good
Thiago's done alright but at times he tries to be too clever. I think Ander Herrera has been Spain's best player, he's running the show along with Martinez. England's midfield is very average though.
true for Thiago,he is always looking for the skill rather than the product
For most of the youngesters the problem is the lack of confidence but for Thiago its the over confidence but brilliant player in the future,will be one of the best midfielders on earth
Martinez is extraordinary,at least one level ahead of evryone else on the pitch,simple but productive,didnt think that Herrera is that good also tbh
By the way where is the 20m henderson?

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Nah to be fair to Henderson he isn't so bad i've watched him a few times this season, it's just Spains midfield is alot stronger than Englands, i wouldn't say he's worth 20m though

Bergkamp10

true for Thiago,he is always looking for the skill rather than the product
For most of the youngesters the problem is the lack of confidence but for Thiago its the over confidence but brilliant player in the future,will be one of the best midfielders on earth
Martinez is extraordinary,at least one level ahead of evryone else on the pitch,simple but productive,didnt think that Herrera is that good also tbh
By the way where is the 20m henderson?

He's clearly got tons of ability. He just needs to stop being so over confident, as you said. I guess thats cos he's got the reputation of star of the spanish team so is trying to live up to it and is trying hard to impress. He just needs to keep it simple second half.

yeah henderson has done nothing, he's not really that good. The likes of Martinez, Thiago, Wilshere, etc are 50x better than him. He's got something about him and is a good crosser but he's decent, nothing more. Mancienne, playing DM, is quite poor and Clevery is average. Pearce is an idiot though, maybe Spain wouldn't be so dominant if Rodwell was playing.

Barcafan 2304

He will learn with time. Important thing is he really does look a class act

Home of Barca Fans