Thiago Translantara

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Damn.... This injury could affect him pretty bad. He isn't pace-reliant or anything but he likes cutting or using quick footwork/passes that will be difficult if he gets a stiff ankle. Hopefully he has a good recovery and stops getting injuries like this.

cro-man

Because they are butthurt, even though they'll say they aren't.

Of course they are why shouldnt they. He left the team for what? he will sit on the bench until he wants to leave. He didnt make it here why should he make it in bayern? They dont need him and he chosed them. If he chosed manu i would understand it because he would be a starter but bayern really? he wanted glory but he will find only regret.

Galning

What you're saying really has nothing to do with what I just said. Am I saying they shouldn't be? No. Am I giving a reason for why Thiago left the team? No. Am I saying Thiago should make it at Bayern? No. You're attacking the wrong guy here.
Thiago being injured has nothing to do with karma. Even if you believe such a thing exists it has nothing to do with it. Leaving a club isn't considered something bad. :lol: or do you really think God or whoever that karma bs is about cares about a football club? Especially not if the player in question did nothing wrong towards Barça. He just moved on from Barcelona and people should move on from him. "Thiago injured? LOL karma." is really immature.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Why would they be butthurt? Barca is just fine without him, and he is the one that could harm his carrer with the move in the sense that he won't reach the potential he can reach, due to not getting much playing time. The injury is just unlucky for him.

He should have picked a better club.

pEllee

The Bayern fans don't seem to like him. Actually the most "liked" comment on a forum I visited was a comment with the news that he's out injured. :(

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
What you're saying really has nothing to do with what I just said. Am I saying they shouldn't be? No. Am I giving a reason for why Thiago left the team? No. Am I saying Thiago should make it at Bayern? No. You're attacking the wrong guy here.
Thiago being injured has nothing to do with karma. Even if you believe such a thing exists it has nothing to do with it. Leaving a club isn't considered something bad. :lol: or do you really think God or whoever that karma bs is about cares about a football club? Especially not if the player in question did nothing wrong towards Barça. He just moved on from Barcelona and people should move on from him. "Thiago injured? LOL karma." is really immature.

This, it's his decision and while the rationality is questionable it isn't something to constantly harass him for. We lost a great player, he lost a great chance. It sucks, but move on.

Galning

The Bayern fans don't seem to like him. Actually the most "liked" comment on a forum I visited was a comment with the news that he's out injured. :(

Until he scores a couple of goals and starts performing well then they'll all be ":worthy Thiago! Such a great player, glad we got him" that's how it works.

pEllee

Until he scores a couple of goals and starts performing well then they'll all be ":worthy Thiago! Such a great player, glad we got him" that's how it works.

To not be satisfied with a new signings performance is one thing, I get that. This is something different though. When your new signing gets injured you don't react like it's the best thing to ever happen. Don't see them giving much support to Pep either.

And yes, this is based purely on the opinions I've read on forums. Don't know what they think down in Munich but I dont think they like seeing Thiago play instead of some of their german players.

cro-man

Most of you guys defend him thats why !! They have every reason to hate him and to write stupid stuff about him. So dont write thins like why do you hate him why do you write stuff like that why why.. He doesnt deserve it better so live with it when people doesnt like him...

Hamzah

High Definition Member
They are trying to one up and come out as more "mature" than the ones who don't like him. They do this by calling everyone butthurt and taking moral high ground.

Galning

To not be satisfied with a new signings performance is one thing, I get that. This is something different though. When your new signing gets injured you don't react like it's the best thing to ever happen. Don't see them giving much support to Pep either.

And yes, this is based purely on the opinions I've read on forums. Don't know what they think down in Munich but I dont think they like seeing Thiago play instead of some of their german players.
I won't lose any sleep on it. They probably think Thiago is Pep's protégé and is unrighteously getting playing time ahead of player X or Y. I think it's a natural reaction from them. If he starts performing they'll shut up.

Most of you guys defend him thats why !! They have every reason to hate him and to write stupid stuff about him. So dont write thins like why do you hate him why do you write stuff like that why why.. He doesnt deserve it better so live with it when people doesnt like him...

I'm not writing posts "why do you hate Thiago?" why do you write this?". I understand WHY you write it, I just find it ridiculously stupid. I don't have any problems with it either, as long as it stays civil. But I am still allowed to say that I don't agree with people who say it's karma, when this has nothing to do with karma. Not in the slightest.

Home of Barca Fans