Thiago Translantara

F

Flavia

Thiago - Busi - Cesc(iniesta) should had been the midfield this season... Meh. Until a proper replacement for him comes, I think I won't get over it :p

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I want him to succeed. I don't blame him for leaving. Things could have been much better had some people within the club had vision and not been short sighted and lived in the past........

Still sad though....

Zuess99

Shouldn't really be hard to watch. He aint a WOW player. Will probably not even make it to the world cup squad. He is just OK for bayern.

DinhoR10

Shouldn't really be hard to watch. He aint a WOW player. Will probably not even make it to the world cup squad. He is just OK for bayern.

Yh when i watch him play i feel we got our money's worth specially since we have talent like samper and iniesta can even go back in a xavi role if needed.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Thiago - Busi - Cesc(iniesta) should had been the midfield this season... Meh. Until a proper replacement for him comes, I think I won't get over it :p

Yeah, me neither...It was tough to see him playing for Bayern last night...Still think he has yet to really assert himself in the squad - plus, I don't like how deep Pep has him playing...But I guess that's what works for them

It is funny now to think he kept up this mantra about the WC being the impetus for a move when we all know he was never getting into Del Bosque's squad for Brasil

A lot of damage done to the club under Tito, for me...We'll see how it pans out with the remaining players who were marginalized in Tello, Montoya & Bartra but should be a reminder not to ignore the cantera...Glad Martino has seen to do otherwise with Dongou & Adama but why so little with Montoya & Bartra?

jklz

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20131...s-cerrare-la-puerta-al-barca_54395566324.html

Some translations:
- 'I don't ever want to close the door on Barça. I am very happy with my move to Bayern, and I don't have any intention of leaving. Moving to Bayern was one of the best decisions of my life, just like playing for Barça as a little kid.'
- 'The German and the Spanish league are very different, one not better than the other. But there is more competition in Bayern'
- 'Out of everyone, Lahm has impressed me the most. He is a genius with the ball, he reminds me of Xavi.'
- 'Because the prize is given for the calendar year, my vote goes to Ribéry'.

Also says that Guardiola had a huge influence on his move, but that it was a tough decision to make. He also said that he never stated he wouldn't move to Real Madrid, as it is a very big club.

Home of Barca Fans