Thiago Translantara

KhaledBarca

BTW Thiago is stupid to leave Barcelona at this stage, he was at to perfect time the lead the midfield and be Xavi's successor! Bayern fans will never appreciate him the way Barcelona would!

Valdes
Lahm Pique Dante Alaba
Xavi Busquets Iniesta
Neymar Messi Ribery

That's better...
Barcelona have better individuals but Bayern more depth in their squad, they are very motivated unlike Barcelona players who won everything 2 or 3 times!
I still think if our Squad stays fit until March-May, we will beat them with a fit Messi and Neymar.

Bayern also have a better coach. No, I'm not saying this to bash Tata.

Based on this season's form I'd go with:

Valdes
Lahm-Pique-Dante-Alaba
Fabregas-Busquets-Kroos
Robben-Messi-Ribery

Xavi and Iniesta aren't there because they haven't been in the greatest form this season (I have faith that Iniesta's form will change, but I'm not so sure about Xavi). And I left out Schweinsteiger, Gotze and Thiago because they've all been injured for a good part of the season and I don't think they've really played enough to get in over the 3 mids I picked. I know Messi's been injured as well, but he's clearly been the best striker of the 2 teams, so yeah.

With everyone at their best:

Neuer
Lahm-Pique-Dante-Alaba/Alba (tough one imo)
Xavi-Busquets-Iniesta
Robben-Messi-Ribery

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
At least they'll appreciate him more than Tito :lol:

damn-gif-o.gif

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc and Roberto are all better than him and fit into our style of playing (keeping the ball not giving it away). We got money for him too. It worked out well for us.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He's already proven he is more suited to our midfield than Thiago ever was or would have been. Thiago was an overrated prospect who was neither bad or good when he got minutes, he was mediocre.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's already proven he is more suited to our midfield than Thiago ever was or would have been. Thiago was an overrated prospect who was neither bad or good when he got minutes, he was mediocre.

Roberto may be a "safer" player than Thiago but he has far less to offer. Thiago played pretty well when he got minutes, controlled games and he was good going forward as well.

DinhoR10

Roberto hasn't proven or shown much of anything yet he's played what 2 full games? Can we give him 10 games before we make concrete judgments?

Meitux

If anything Thiago has shown that he can control the tempo of the game in high pressure and fast play, and on the top of that get the ball forward as well. There's no comparison really, Roberto may be proved to be a good player but for me he'll never reach Thiago and Thiago's potential.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
wasnt much impressed by thiago tbh. brilliant passess here n there but still a long long way to control the tempo of the game.

DinhoR10

If anything Thiago has shown that he can control the tempo of the game in high pressure and fast play, and on the top of that get the ball forward as well. There's no comparison really, Roberto may be proved to be a good player but for me he'll never reach Thiago and Thiago's potential.

Im interested in why you you don't rate Roberto's potential? Is it the lack of dribbling thats the main difference between them that i see.

Home of Barca Fans