Thiago Translantara

Stric

He's Bayern's manager, it would be suicide to say anything else. The question should be: I wonder who Pep would REALLY give the B'dOr to. :lol:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Thiago : "Valdes or Neuer? At the moment, Valdes. Alves-Rafinha? Alves. Pique-Boateng? Pique. Mascherano-Dante? Dante."

Thiago : "Alba or Alaba? Alaba. Busquets-Lahm? Busquets. Xavi-Thiago? Xavi. Iniesta-Kroos? Iniesta. Alexis-Muller? Muller."

Thiago : "Neymar-Robben? Neymar. Messi-Ribery? Messi. Barça-Bayern? Bayern now. Barcelona-Munich? Barcelona. Spanish-German girls? Spanish."

Source - ser

I wonder who was asking him to compare all the players? Weird how he put nearly all Barcelona players above Bayern ones, especially Neymar > Robben, though that was strange, maybe because he was Brazilian.

Alarcón

Because they didn't include Schweinsteiger, Götze and Martínez, obviously... I still think we're better than Bayern individually, but there should have been one more question: "Tata-Pep?" :D

B

beautifulgame

should have been asked:

Cesc or Muller?

Neymar or Gotze?

Messi or Ribery?

Robben or Alexis?

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Thiago : "Valdes or Neuer? At the moment, Valdes. Alves-Rafinha? Alves. Pique-Boateng? Pique. Mascherano-Dante? Dante."

Thiago : "Alba or Alaba? Alaba. Busquets-Lahm? Busquets. Xavi-Thiago? Xavi. Iniesta-Kroos? Iniesta. Alexis-Muller? Muller."

Thiago : "Neymar-Robben? Neymar. Messi-Ribery? Messi. Barça-Bayern? Bayern now. Barcelona-Munich? Barcelona. Spanish-German girls? Spanish."

Source - ser

Good answers, and I'd agree with all of them. Nice to see he's not all Bayern now.

Alarcón

:facepalm:

Thiago leaves a club that treated him like shit for a club IN ANOTHER LEAGUE that will treat him way better, and suddenly he's the next RVP/Ibra :facepalm:

If anything, the coach treated him badly, not the club. And only for 1 season.

Who wouldn't say Pep? Would be a pointless question.

I was referring to the fact that he said Bayern was better than Barça despite saying almost all Barça players were better.

Ghost

I wonder who was asking him to compare all the players? Weird how he put nearly all Barcelona players above Bayern ones, especially Neymar > Robben, though that was strange, maybe because he was Brazilian.
Yeah, that one was weird.

KhaledBarca

Valdes
Lahm Pique Dante Alaba
Xavi Busquets Iniesta
Neymar Messi Ribery

That's better...
Barcelona have better individuals but Bayern more depth in their squad, they are very motivated unlike Barcelona players who won everything 2 or 3 times!
I still think if our Squad stays fit until March-May, we will beat them with a fit Messi and Neymar.

Home of Barca Fans