Thiago Translantara

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Amazing how great he's been despite being injured. It's great that he's in the provisional squad, but I have a feeling that VDB is contesting between Koke and Thiago. It really depends on how the former does in the last two important games of the season (league final, CL final) and whether Thiago is fit.

Ideally, if Thiago is fit he'd go alongside Koke. The likes of Cazorla haven't shown enough quality this season while Mata doesn't fit well with the NT and only just found a new home at United.

Then again there are always puzzling decisions made with the NT like Alonso starting :)lol:!) and Arbeloa getting favored until now. I'm glad that at least VDB isn't as stubborn as Scolari or Sabella.

MessiDinho10

I bever understood people hating on Thiago, so I wish not to be included. Still my favourite player.

Thiago over Koke any day for me. Koke is good, but I don't like his style. Thiago more elegant and imo better suited for Xabi's current role.

Zincubus

Banned
I bever understood people hating on Thiago, so I wish not to be included. Still my favourite player.

Thiago over Koke any day for me. Koke is good, but I don't like his style. Thiago more elegant and imo better suited for Xabi's current role.

Yah , I'd have him back in a heartbeat ......somehow we haven't been the same since he left even though he didn't start every game ...

Povikas

Brandon
The thing that's been missing this season is in fact him, Thiago Alcantara.
All the hate with the board started, when they decided to let go of our most promising youngster.
The players, most of all, Messi, is protesting against the board with his under-bar form.
Leo of course is most disappointed of selling Thiago; man, he even named his son after Thiago. And now the board just gonna let Thiago go?

L

Learo

Actually, as far as I know, it was the board of Laporta that signed that contract with Thiago that Bayern took advantage of.

Paganinisrvnge

The fact that he was let go for so cheap is what makes me angry. If the board/Tito didn't want him then they should've still played him in those last few matches and jacked up his buyout clause so we could get some good players with the money and if they wanted him to stay then they should've given him playing time instead of playing Xavi every single match in a quest to get 100 points when the league was already won.

Home of Barca Fans