Thiago Translantara

CatalinR10

Seems pretty injury prone, maybe that had something to do with the decision to let him leave.

He did get injured a couple of times , but not enough for the club to consider selling him because of this aspect

o5vr82.jpg

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I see what you're saying man but double pivot is better for international football. Also Alonso is perfect, his tactical awareness is spot on and he can pass as good as anybody. He's not some ''brute'' like you say. WHat they have now is perfect but you could maybe argue Koke instead of Xavi (I wouldn't do this).

Alarcón

I would play Koke or Fàbregas in midfield, Iniesta and Silva on the wing and Pedro up front, or Villa and Pedro on the wing and Negredo up front with Iniesta in midfield, depending on how they want to play. I think Xavi's decrease in mobility is a problem for Spain's midfield although it might be that due to the Del Bosque's more defensive approach, he thrives in a more advanced role all the same.

Zincubus

Banned
I would play Koke or Fàbregas in midfield, Iniesta and Silva on the wing and Pedro up front, or Villa and Pedro on the wing and Negredo up front with Iniesta in midfield, depending on how they want to play. I think Xavi's decrease in mobility is a problem for Spain's midfield although it might be that due to the Del Bosque's more defensive approach, he thrives in a more advanced role all the same.

Diego Costa ??

Home of Barca Fans