Thiago Translantara

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
[tw]593196955653779456[/tw]

Something about this tweet is funny! I imagine Pep in a classroom with all the players going "Ok, so who's not injured? Raise your hands!" :lol:

Yannik

i love his excitement.
Like hes in the middle of a battlefield, the fog of war gets lifted, he looks around, dead bodies all around him, he is looking down on himself from chest to toes and then be like "I'M STILL ALIVE!!!"

Qqqq

I still have wet dreams about a - Isco - Busquets - Thiago - midfield. And I honestly believe that Thiago will return one day. Isco? Not so much.

ThaigoIsco.jpg

Handsome devils.

Last edited:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
He apparently said this:

"Wir gehen ins Camp Nou, wir werden gewinnen und wir werden unterhaltsamen Fußball spielen. Mia san mia."

"We are going to Camp Nou, we are going to win and we are going to play entertaining football. Mia san mia."

Let's bring it on. We are going to send Thiago home crying.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He apparently said this:

"Wir gehen ins Camp Nou, wir werden gewinnen und wir werden unterhaltsamen Fußball spielen. Mia san mia."

"We are going to Camp Nou, we are going to win and we are going to play entertaining football. Mia san mia."

We will break him.

nnao

He apparently said this:

Source? I haven't seen it anywhere else.

What is wrong with that?

It is exactly that what I want a player to say - no matter at which club he plays. But they are top club players - and that often is the difference if you play for a club that plays for first or the places behind that.

Barcelona needed money and because of that let him go. He was lucky to find a place in which he was welcome and where he feels well. And adapts. And that is good. He does that now for the opponent - yes. But I bet that 2 years ago he would have loved to do that for your club if the situation would have been better for him there.

And do not tell me that he had more time to wait. He is THE midfield talent of his age - but look at the experience other players have in the same age. Toni Kroos as example is only 15 months older.

Would Xavi and Iniesta be still at Barcelona if they had a start like Thiago? Both had the help of van Gaal - like e.g. Müller at Munich. Müller would not be anymore at Bayern if there would not have been a van Gaal.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Cockiness injection process : COMPLETE.

Mia San Cocky.

How is that cocky? It's called confidence. And that is exactly what "Mia san mia" is all about. -> No matter the odds, no matter how we suffered, we are still FC Bayern and will get through this.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Barcelona needed money and because of that let him go. He was lucky to find a place in which he was welcome and where he feels well. And adapts. And that is good. He does that now for the opponent - yes. But I bet that 2 years ago he would have loved to do that for your club if the situation would have been better for him there.

What???

This is the funniest thing I have ever heard. Yeah we sold him to you because we desperately needed the paltry 25m euros.

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans