Thiago Translantara

nnao

bullshit, Javi Hates ronaldo [youtube]watch?v=_mnKXjPrjf8[/youtube]
after that gesture Martinez responded by saying something about the world cup
One thing that confuses me about this is that I didn't even think that Javi prefers Ronaldo to Messi. Pretty sure I remember Javi having minor beef with Ronaldo.

"Something happened after the game, but things like this happen all the time. Basically I told him to stop pointing at the stands. I might have called him a 'son of a b***h', but players refer to my mother every game and nothing ever happens" - Javi

[youtube]KOqqYCo2YRE[/youtube]

In fact, before facing Barca in 2013 he said "Messi is the best in the world but Barcelona are not just about Messi." So, maybe I'm just misreading the quote?

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Jeez, just when I thought I could impossibly hate Penaldo any more than I already do... :lol:

R

Ryu Hayabusa

What do you mean "late"? My disgust with Real and especially Penaldo is well-known, even here. :p

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

Well, I essentiall created that term, I think. Just like Blunderteng for example. And I actually like Boateng. :p

xavi_the_Boss

He apparently said this:

"Wir gehen ins Camp Nou, wir werden gewinnen und wir werden unterhaltsamen Fußball spielen. Mia san mia."

"We are going to Camp Nou, we are going to win and we are going to play entertaining football. Mia san mia."

Let's bring it on. We are going to send Thiago home crying.

Not sure if he really said it like that but wouldn´t surprise me.

Yannik

you guys should really stop taking every quote in an interview or on a twitter/facebook account serious and especially stop spending your freetime scanning press-conferences, interviews, articles and social media accounts for potentially controversial quotes. If you go by these standards, you will end up hating every football player on the planet. :lol:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I am usually not into that. I actually rarely read any transfer rumors or all the gossip stuff at all because 99% is bullshit.
What bothers me in this case is the "mia san mia". But that could be just me.

I am usually not into that. I actually rarely read any transfer rumors or all the gossip stuff at all because 99% is bullshit.
What bothers me in this case is the "mia san mia". But that could be just me.

Why?

Do you mind if a player of your team uses the "mes que en club"? Even if it is new players - it is soon two years with Thiago - it just tells that they have arrived.

Barcelona and Bayern aren't that different from each other. The club FC Bayern is a big family that takes care of its members - in the past they even gave help to ex-players that were in trouble. Thiago left Barcelona - and somehow found a new family and adapted. His father told today in an interview that Thiago feels really fantastic in the club with the people, the work and his fellow players - and you see it. When Müller was on the gate after the Porto match the video had Thiago in the picture for seconds and you saw how he was taken by that moment.

I think that the reason why e.g. a Guardiola went to Munich was because of the parallels between the clubs - not just in the playing style.

He somewhen had to make the decision that he has to leave Barcelona - and he now identifies with his new club and his teammates. That does not mean that he has forgotten were he comes from. That he does not have bonds etc. He spend most of the last year in Barcelona because of his injury.

About the Mia san Mia you might watch the following video

[youtube]5nnCMEoUxhk[/youtube]

Martinez, Pepe Reina, Badstuber, Müller, Honigstein, Tarnat... and fans explain it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'd say let's pay lot of attention to this guy when we play them on the field so he doesn't cause us any harm and pay no attention at all to him off the field when the games are done.

Home of Barca Fans