Thiago Translantara

Galning

Mate is there something Lukaku can't do? His vision is on point with Xavi himself, he has the physique of a tank & the intelligence of a neurosurgeon. I reckon he'd be the best DM in the world after adapting to his new roll.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I can't fathom why people want to waste Lukaku's physical strength in mid field.... Put it to better use and make him play in defense I say! Maldini's heir he would be!!

...Busq starting to show subtle signs of declining... :(

Well, maybe because almoast all weight and responsability on middlefield is now on his back, he seem a little bit worse then in golden era of untouchable trio Xavi-Iniesta-him. Just my oppinion and impression.

Jokes about Lukaku overloaded with sarcasm and irony didn't quite succeded to make me laugh, hope they worked for you... I know you're quite capable to mock me in much more interesting, intriguing ang humourous way :thumbsup::cheers: , this is just under your level...

BigBarcaBoy

Well, maybe because almoast all weight and responsability on middlefield is now on his back, he seem a little bit worse then in golden era of untouchable trio Xavi-Iniesta-him. Just my oppinion and impression.

Jokes about Lukaku overloaded with sarcasm and irony didn't quite succeded to make me laugh, hope they worked for you... I know you're quite capable to mock me in much more interesting, intriguing ang humourous way :thumbsup::cheers:

Let's be blunt, this is rubbish.

Home of Barca Fans