Thiago Translantara

gasgas

he was bossing it today
:worthy:
he is the playmaker that we need to control the midfield. Sadly now we have to contend with gundogan

DrPepper

I'm yet to see Thiago dominate against high-profile opposition the way Gündogan does (Arsenal doesn't count). The last time I've seen Alcuntara play against Real Madrid it ended in tears, a lost league title and Pep's resignation. :lol: He was completely irrelevant on his Camp Nou return with Bayern as well. We don't need traitors and gloryhunters like him. He'll follow his daddy Pep to his next destination anyway.

Having said that, Sergi GOATberto > Thiago as well. :coffee:

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

I actually managed to watch Bayern-Arsenal after our game last night and I have to say Thiago has gone up one or two levels, just gliding on the pitch like he's some sort of wizard. Amazing.

khaled_a_d

I'm yet to see Thiago dominate against high-profile opposition the way Gündogan does (Arsenal doesn't count). The last time I've seen Alcuntara play against Real Madrid it ended in tears, a lost league title and Pep's resignation. :lol: He was completely irrelevant on his Camp Nou return with Bayern as well. We don't need traitors and gloryhunters like him. He'll follow his daddy Pep to his next destination anyway.

Having said that, Sergi GOATberto > Thiago as well. :coffee:

He was our best midfielder in that game IMHO,and at that time he has just completed 21 .we lost the game because of Pep 3-4-3 and because RM was really more prepared that season than us .Thiago had nothing to do with it
IIRC the game with Bayern he played in 2nd half after the game was done anyway
As for traitor ,Alba & Pique both left the team when they were wanted ,specially Pique .in fact Thiago passed on that chance twice in2007 and 2011 before he left
Anyway ,he has just renewed and there is no way Bayern will let him ago .the talking of getting him back is irrelevant .

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Who says La Masia doesn't produce anymore.

Yannik

I just love this elegance he has.
Even the most simple touches he take belong to his signature-skillset and express art. Simple touches are drags, flicks, he plays lobbed short- or through balls with the outside of his boot and a wicked curve. He goes past players with simple fake steps, wiggles, shoulder drops. Sometimes he stops the ball in the middle of the play, looks for a second, then plays a through ball that breaks your heart. All those details, simple breathtaking. If you love Joga Bonito, then you'd enjoy everything he does.

Home of Barca Fans