Thiago Translantara

jairzinho

One of my favourite players. and yes, he's been exceptional. Why is it to me he looks more like Iniesta than Xavi. But nevertheless he should be a hands off player along with Gerard and Sergi Roberto and maybe Oriol Romeu.

SwiftGuyver

our 'hands off' players should be...

Thiago, Sergi Roberto, Bartra, Muniesa, Montoya, Deulofeu, Rafinha, Espinosa, Dongou & Samper...

gingerless

only saw the higlights but his linkup play is so so excellent, question is though... can he dance with the big boys? course he needs time but who knows, maybe he can be a super sub by next season

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
So EMD says he may come to Chelsea? Don't know the credibility of that paper though, is it the Spanish version of The Sun?

Barcafan 2304

So EMD says he may come to Chelsea? Don't know the credibility of that paper though, is it the Spanish version of The Sun?

Your side can do one. Bugger off. Any way, EMD seem to me to just run with rumours so while i wouldn't bracket it as bad as say the Sunday Mirror, I wouldn't say you should believe everything you read in this newspaper either

Barcafan 2304

I'll be happy if/when this summer window passes and he is still at Barca. Like SwiftGuyver posted above, those lads are the priorities, we need to tie them up and keep them

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Haha yeah, that's why I came here to ask the question about the paper. I don't believe it since there's no solid proof. Plus if Chelsea want a playmaker type they'll go for somebody more experienced. He's doing well in the U21 EURO's I believe.

Barcafan 2304

Haha yeah, that's why I came here to ask the question about the paper. I don't believe it since there's no solid proof. Plus if Chelsea want a playmaker type they'll go for somebody more experienced. He's doing well in the U21 EURO's I believe.

Yes mate, been really consistent. One of the players of the tournament.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
If we go by the local papers, there does seem to be building speculation that Thiago is indeed being shopped...If true, gotta believe that Pep simply doesn't figure the player into plans going forward eh?

LaMessiah

If we go by the local papers, there does seem to be building speculation that Thiago is indeed being shopped...If true, gotta believe that Pep simply doesn't figure the player into plans going forward eh?

I think Pep is more worried about his attitude than his ability. The comments he's made recently don't help that.

There's no doubt the kid is a tremendous talent, maybe a once in a generation player like xavi or iniesta, but if his attitude toward the club isn't right Pep won't hesitate to make a change. The one thing the mister doesn't accept in his clubhouse is large egos that can't integrate into the team's philosophy.

W

woobie

I'm not too worried about his attitude, or what's perceived as his attitude - he's young, he's had very little experience talking to the press and it shows. Add to that the fact that there's a good deal of open speculation about whether he'll be a counterpart in some big money transfer or that someone who plays more or less the same position as him (cesc) will be brought in. I'd be a little anxious too.

Home of Barca Fans