Thiago Translantara

MessiDinho10

I would love to have him back here, but I don't see it happening. If he does come, we should not rely on him as a starter, as he is too injury prone.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Looks to have hit his stride. Absolutely dominating for them it seems.

Still only 25 years old.......

gregorrin10

A really special player. It wouldn't be the worst idea to try and lure him back, i would actually love him back, but getting him back now seems like as possible as getting Verratti; so very unlikely. Those two are the only 2 midfielders capable of restoring our current midfield to the glory it once was. The only two players, who could make me be okay with Rakitič possibly leaving. Even though he is home-grown and as such should be easier to get than Verratti, the problem is that not like Verratti, Thiago actually plays for the only other club regularly which is a every year CL title favourite beside Madrid and us. We screwed up big time when we sold him, makes me sick even to think about it, when you add it was only for 25M. We would've gotten 100M easy for him nowadays, if we would still want to sell him, although i don't think we'd be even thinking about selling him, if he was still here now.

One of the best midfielders out there, just like Verratti. Getting one of them would be amazing, both would be my dream. In the summer sell Rakitič and Arda, buy Thiago, then in 2 years Iniesta retires and we buy Verratti. :lol::rockon:

Last edited:

Alik

A really special player. It wouldn't be the worst idea to try and lure him back, i would actually love him back, but getting him back now seems like as possible as getting Verratti; so very unlikely. Those two are the only 2 midfielders capable of restoring our current midfield to the glory it once was. The only two players, who could make me be okay with Rakitič possibly leaving. Even though he is home-grown and as such should be easier to get than Verratti, the problem is that not like Verratti, Thiago actually plays for the only other club regularly which is a every year CL title favourite beside Madrid and us. We screwed up big time when we sold him, makes me sick even to think about it, when you add it was only for 25M. We would've gotten 100M easy for him nowadays, if we would still want to sell him, although i don't think we'd be even thinking about selling him, if he was still here now.

One of the best midfielders out there, just like Verratti. Getting one of them would be amazing, both would be my dream. In the summer sell Rakitič and Arda, buy Thiago, then in 2 years Iniesta retires and we buy Verratti. :lol::rockon:

Selling Thiago ended up with us getting Rakitic.

Whilst Thiago has had injury-laden seasons, Rakitic has been a pillar of Barça with the highest number of matches in the team over 2 extremely successful seasons.

Home of Barca Fans